(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 4)

zouron

First Post
*would like to point out any if his instructions except the 11th level magic is not just for day one but turn 7 all in all*

zouron

First Post
OOC: Melkor I would make a guess of all those that are fighting you actively, half your allies and half those fairly neutral to you hehe.

William Ronald

Explorer
Peace proposal

This is an OOC post. I will be out for several hours, but will join in when I can.

Mr. Draco: I proposed all powers not using the Red Goo -- which has helped bring the Mists -- stand against those using them. The Mists are bad for everyone. I do not know if Melkor and Tokiwong would have Rajaat and the Eternal Empire make a separate peace if they (the players) decide the Red Goo is a good idea.

Tokiwong: You could offer a counter proposal. You could give up all your red goo and, in Zelda's words, become the old Iuz we know and love to hate.:)

You can make a counter proposal.

I think someone should make a last ditch effort at peace. The Mists are growing. The worlds slip closer to the Domain of Dread.

We have the power to fight or not.

Melkor: What I said to Tokiwong applies to you as well. Thanks for contacting Maudlin. If you and the rest of the Pantheon of Glowing Darkness have a better proposal (besides surrendering -- which we won't do), then make the proposal.

I am depressed that Reprisal has left the IR. When I joined, I promised to stay. I have stayed and will stay.

Edena, you have my complete support. I will have an in character response after I get back from doing a few things.

Creamsteak

Explorer
The Church of Mercy will have access to Delrune's 100 LL sized Pocket dimensions to move people to as well. The League of Warlords space is reserved unless I find out the situation is more dire and I need Sollir's space as well. If it is possible for me to treat refugees as Mina stated we should take care of POW's I will do so as well.

I will announce other actions at the beginning of Turn 7. I am at 3/3 Attack/Defend now thanx to the exemplary work I must make in order to house refugees. I will try and treat refugees to the standards set by Mina for her Prisoners of War (which is very good, right?)

I will post actions four times per day if I can, each containing either (6) hour long actions, (24) few minute actions, or (60) quick actions. This does not cripple my attack/defend any more, correct?

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Creamsteak's Church of Mercy: 100 percent intact
Creamsteak's Delrunian Alliance: 100 percent intact
Sollir's Unseelie of Oerth: 100 percent intact
Sollir's League of the Warlords: NA

Edena,

Is this correct, that the Delrunian Alliance has access to 11th level magic.

Sollir,

Send me an email to answer this question: Have you sent a template? Tell me what is in it. I believe we have to send ours seperately for now.

Posted by William Ronald:

Melkor: What I said to Tokiwong applies to you as well. Thanks for contacting Maudlin. If you and the rest of the Pantheon of Glowing Darkness have a better proposal (besides surrendering -- which we won't do), then make the proposal.

Hmm, last time I checked there was a consensus that I am a cancer and negotiations with me are pointless.

Creamsteak

Explorer
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
Hmm, last time I checked there was a consensus that I am a cancer and negotiations with me are pointless. [/B]

Consensus = the red goo is Cancer and Melkor protects it

Consensus is not = negotiations with Melkor are pointless

Posted by Creamsteak:

Consensus = the red goo is Cancer and Melkor protects it

Consensus is not = negotiations with Melkor are pointless

Okay, I am waiting for proposals other than: "destroy all your Red Goo or you will be anhilated". I sacrificed my alliance with Union Of Worlds when I awakened Blood Waste, but I aquired great power as a consequence. You have to offer me HUGE recompansations if I am supposed to destroy my Red Armada.

Last edited:

Remove ads