(IR) Preparations for the IR - Thread 3

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Ok, rules change ...

EVERYONE can use 10th level magic at the start.

So many people have legitimate claims as to how they could have known it, and so many people are sharing the secrets, that it is patently obvious that everyone should have the secret.

NOTE: This means EVERYONE IN THE IR can move ALL of their armies to ANYWHERE on Oerth during the Turn, and back again.
10th level magic, is powerful enough to do that.

So, another complication is taken out of the picture.
You don't have to worry anymore about how far yoru armies can go in a Turn.
They can go anywhere.

Gods help us all.

- - -

The secrets of 11th level magic are still restricted.
They must still be learned, or shared. See the rules.

Of course I'm sure that, by the time the IR starts, everyone will know 11th level magic as well ...

Last edited:

Black Omega

First Post
Ok, NOW I'm worried...:) Talk about some blitzkriegs...

Since we can claim three in the Planar race, I suppose add Guardinals and Eladrin. Have to keep that good theme going.;)

And keep up the good work, Edena, I like how it's shaping up.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
It's not my fault.
They all had legitimate reasons for having it.
First Vecna, then Kas, then the Solistarim, then the Shadow Empire, then the Wind Dukes, then the Storm Riders, then the Drow, then ...

Your Flying Citadels, with 10th level magic, can now travel at 200 mph.
Not only can you transport your entire army anywhere you want, you can transfer entire castles full of supplies, weapons, magical arsenals (not to mention food and drink) to anywhere on the planet during the Turn.

Your flying ships are likewise extremely fast now (200 mph) and now they are extremely tough.

And no, others can't do this. Only the Sky League currently knows the secrets of Flying Citadels and Ships.

William Ronald

Explorer
10th level magic

Edena:

Good thought on the 10th level magic. It will be easier to move troops and interact.

I still have not heard from John Brown. As Lynux seems missing in action, shall I e-mail him.

I still have hope of Valkys returning.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Go ahead and e-mail Lynux.

We cannot have the IR without Iuz and the Empire of Iuz.
Someone who is not currently playing, must step in and play Iuz, if John Brown will not.

Remove ads