• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 1st IR, The 2nd IR (complete transcripts)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Edena feel free to get a mod to delete this but there's no need to post the 3rd IR, its still in the archives on this board (check my Aftermath Take 2 thread for links to each and every thread that still exists of the 3rd IR).

Edit: And I think you I can help you with your login problem, first use www.enworld.org/forums to use these boards not enworld.cyberstreet.com, then clear your cookies and cache, restart internet explorer use www.enworld.org/forums and log in, should solve your problems. (As long as you have cookies enabled). Also make sure you have the latest version of Internet Explorer, Version 6. something I think.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Hey there Kalanyr. Nice to hear from you. :)
Thanks for the advice. I'm working on it now.
The 3rd IR is still in the archives? Excellent. I dreaded trying to repost that colossal set of posts.

As far as I know, aside from this thread, no complete copy or transcript of the 1st and 2nd IRs exists anywhere at all. (except, of course, in my own personal archives.)
I will keep this thread active as long as I can - at the rate things move on this board, that will mean posting to this thread every day - so that if someone wishes to copy what is here, they can.
Perhaps the 1st and 2nd IRs will be of interest or of nostagic value to people. I'll try to let our IR friends know this thread is here.

Yours Truly
Edena_of_Neith

Kalanyr

Explorer
Well I now have a link to this thread for the 1st/2nd IRs in my Aftermath thread as well, I don't suppose you'd have an accurate copy of the Aborted 3rd IR (The Wanderer's Sending Original pair of threads ) ?. Its about all my collection is missing atm.

Timothy

First Post
Edena, what have you done???

I have exams coming up, and now i have to read through the IR's? There go my good grades....

Just kidding! I love this, although it is gonna take a long while.

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena,

THANKS for posting this. I just found it and will go over it in my spare time. (Good thing that I am a speed reader. :) )

I think Kalanyr's advice on the browsers is sound. You might want to make a post in Meta about some of your problems. I generally have found Meta to be quite useful for this sort of issue.

I hope that you are doing well, and I hope you will be on the boards more regularly soon.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Hey there Kalanyr, Timothy, William, Forsaken One. Nice to hear from you all again. :) :)

I'll look and see if I have the Aborted 3rd IR thread in my personal archives. If I do, I'll post them here.

Edena_of_Neith

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I'm still looking for the Aborted Thread.
Will have it as soon as I can.

I have a request:

Could you'all download this transcript to your computers?
I don't want the only complete transcripts of the 1st and 2nd IRs to be my own and Kalanyr's.

It was a grand affair, the three IRs, and I hope to preserve it.

Remove ads