(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Well, you just found the treasure, folks.

It is sitting underneath the Hellfurnaces, in the treasure vaults of Festy Dog.
The Underdark races are gleefully playing with the enormous sum of treasure garnered from everyone above.

William Ronald

Explorer
Mr. Draco: We may be too literally intereprepting a rumor. A lot of Black Brotherhood agents handled red goo and Red Steel. Maybe some have mutated. (In which case, their anatomy may not be correct.)

Archcleric Hazen and the Kevellond League try to determine if such a mutation or change is possible.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Ok, as for a title, my PC shall henceforth be known officially as "Supreme Commander Kas of the Union Military," unofficially, the title of "Kas the Terrible" is gone also, being replaced with "Kas the Godslayer" vecna and tharizdun (with the help of Kalanyr) should make me fully qualified for that.

Now, to update my sig...

William Ronald

Explorer
Festy Dog is asked politely to return the treasure. I appreciate a good gag, but this is taking it a little too far.

"Silver Phase, your forces fought besides those of Lord Kalanyr and my own against the Shade. We respectfully ask you to return the treasuries. I am being reasonable with you. Others will not likely be so reasonable."

"I suggest that you return the treasures promptly."

Archcleric Hazen of Veluna,
President of the Oerth Alliance

Lord Kalanyr is informed of this action by his ally. (OOC: Good job Festy Dog.)

Nice title, Mr. Draco.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
The scientific/technological department will be given this information and a small tub of red goo to experiment with. I want to know how these mutations happened, and why.

Edena, our red goo rating will been upped to 1. We will have a few cautious experiments using it - using captured Black Brotherhood members if they are available to test upon, if such testing would be useful.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Festy Dog is immediatly sent an emmissary requesting the return of the stolen treasure.

Also, I'd like to remind everybody about one of the rumors:

"Concerning Festy Dog

Festy Dog's underdark races, have learned how to borrow through the earth like Umber Hulks, to emerge from the ground anywhere they want, to give an enemy army a nasty surprise."

Guess what was just confirmed...
-----

Also, the Union of Oerth will begin taking precautions against burrowing attackers/thieves/spies/etc...

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Please return our treasures at once, Festy Dog. If getting gold is so important for you now, you could have said something. That is, if you weren't just framed by the Black Brotherhood... In any case, please return our treasures.

Shyntara Starfire

Uvenelei

First Post
Waa! I've been robbed?! Nuclear destruction, betrayal, and cults are one thing, but robbery is quite another. NEVER, rob a Dragon. :)

The holes in the vaults are traced back to their origins. Any important or expensive item or piece would have been marked and warded, making them easier to find through scrying and making them extremely dangerous for anyone other than myself to touch. While the hunt continues, I try to secure the rest of my wealth. It is moved to more secure areas, some off world, some in other planes, and, if possible, some into Torilian banks.

Any foreign cults that spring up are allowed to exist, but discouraged and punished severly for any infraction of the law. If the cults are unlawful in and of themselves, they are shut down.

edit: So the culprit's been found, eh?

Festy Dog: Return my property AT ONCE.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Additionally Festy Dog, as part of the continuing truce with your people and the other Underdark Alliance members, I stated in my template that I am sharing tech with you.

For the present, my tech sharing is on hold until the treasuries are returned. Nice stunt. I am one of the more reasonable IR powers, so I suggest you return it.

"While I appreciate a cunning theft, I believe it is in the best interest of Silver Phase to return the treasuries. He risks making enemies if he does not return them. If someone has framed you for these actions, I will help you seek justice."

"I respectfully await your reply."

Archcleric Hazen, President of the Oerth Alliance

I can see the Black Brotherhood trying to frame Festy Dog's people even if they can move through rocks. Or Festy Dog may have done this on his own. Have to wait for him to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads