(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
You quickly ascertain that there are veins of Red Goo coming to the surface under every major center of population on Oerth ... where the Power has a rating of 2 or higher in the Red Goo Race.

Where your ranking is 0 or higher, you have some veins coming to the surface, here and there.

Since nearly every Power handled the Red Goo in some way on Turn 4, nearly every Power is vulnerable to attack.

Only Alzem and his Hope Isle seem totally immune.
His people never touched it.
There are no veins of Red Goo coming up under Hope Isle.

Also, your Secret Places have no Red Goo veins going to them (which is why GnomeWorks did not lose anyone.)

William Ronald

Explorer
Sympathetic Magic

I get the idea. The principle of Sympathetic Magic states that like objects are attracted to like objects.

I begin mapping the veins of red goo in my territory. I urge others to do so. I also try to determine who is responsible for this attack.

Additionally, I see if I can duplicate this sort of attack. (Payback is hell, isn't it.)

Serpenteye

First Post
Re: MASS ASSASSINATION

Edena_of_Neith said:

Those without NPCs listed also lost people, although some Powers were spared.

It should be a simple matter to find out witch powers were spared(they are put under suspicion). Our agents are ordered to find out witch powers were spared or only marginally affected by the attack.
-
We immediately seace all experiments with the red goo and red steel on Oerth. We set up a base on luna to continue experiments and we also transport all stores of red steel and goo th that base. 20ppts are moved to protect it.

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Re: Sympathetic Magic

We will map the veins in our lands and also use scrying magic to map as much as possible about the veins of neighboring countries. All this information is shared with the Kevellond League.

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Edena_of_Neith said:
Also, your Secret Places have no Red Goo veins going to them (which is why GnomeWorks did not lose anyone.)
Then I will have no casualties, either; as I told you in my "kidnapping" mail, my leaders tend to be there.

Mr. Draco

First Post
The red goo veins under Union territory are mapped out. Also, we'll just wish the dead NPCs back to life. Of course we'll use only specially worded Wishes (worded by the best linguists in the Union so as to leave no room for error).

William Ronald: Kas is interested in these chess games. Unfortunately (the game was never brought to Oerth before now) he doesn't know how to play. So, he requests any books or records you may have about it.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Sorry, Just got back everyone. I attempted to read the first thread (all two hundred of them) but I may not have an accurate idea of what went on.

To my knowledge Anabstercorrian was attacked, and attacked the Border Guard of Toril.

I do not know if any other fights have went on.

If I have been attacked, inform me. I just sent my Template Edena... I never noticed you asking for it, however...

Why are people asking me if I have special powers? This is obviously recent. Did someone ask me to attack/defend/rescue something?

And WHERE THE HELL IS SOLLIR! I never saw his reply to my last IC letter.

Edit: Did I lose any NPC's? I certainly hope not... afterall I had nothing to do with the Red Goo to begin with...

Last edited:

I'm here, things are going so fast I'm still reading the other thread, I replied to your original one from the interlude in the first IR 5 thread unless there was another one.

Btw Edena, I feel a bad cheated as well as Kaboom, I had come up with the simulacrum idea of Hellmaster Phibrizzo on turn 2 and you said it was unacceptable since I would quickly take over the world. Anyways, i'll have 10 simulacrums of Hellmaster Phibrizzo right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads