(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 1)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I realize this may not be remembered, but Archcleric Hazen of the Kevellond League made a plea to the Angels.
This plea included a request to evacuate the civilian population of the Kevellond League to Toril.

Now, Forrester is the ultimate arbiter of who gets past the Torilian Border Guard, but if he allows them through, then ...

The Angels take the civilian population of the Kevellond League to Hope Isle.

In this way, these millions of people are housed, fed, and sheltered in a place that has the capacity to do so, and the internal security of the United Commonwealth of Toril is not threatened (the Angels do not permit the refugees to leave Hope Isle, for their own protection. The UC has not given permission for such an emigration.)

This happens because William specifically asked that it happen, and because the civilian population of the Kevellond League is just that - a civilian population that has no choice about war or peace, no say in what is happening, and little chance of surviving if they remain on Oerth.
The Angels take them to Hope Isle, Toril, and not Hope Isle, Oerth, because Hope Isle, Oerth, is new and not ready for such an influx of refugees, and because the threat from Mina is so overwhelmingly great to all of Greyspace.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The First Battle of Turn 6

Posted by Forsaken One

OOC: Edena would you please be so kind to end me your creative answer on my dangerous but creative Idea with my integration plan to deserved a creative answer
And would you please mail me about my Geestesstorm... Hehe would you btw have ever thought that anyone was going to have the nerve to try and create such a thing ? You told me something about what it could do with.. you know what... maybe we just found something to haunt the people with 11th with since magic is useless against that you told me I would get it finished at the end of turn 6, or half way. That might means that you will have to think about it and what it might do then. Let me know it you will let me know now or then.

ANSWER: I need you to send me your plans again. The results won't take effect right now ... wait until later in the Turn (it lasts a whole year IC.)
Send my those plans again. I have lost your copies, and wish to go over them carefully again.

U need my template again with the plots and plans or you still have it?

ANSWER: I still have your Template.

OOC: Darkness would you please be so kind to delete the post with everyones Ideas in it, it's jsut there to tempt people. Or at least have the ideas deleted. Thank you.

Owyeah, hope my mails to you were a help and a support to you in difficult times. THANK GOD THIS IS BACK!
Owyeah you could NOT have picked a better time. The girl who I love very very much just let me know in a 2 hour conversation that we are jsut going to stay friends and very close friends becauswe we love eachother and maybe something more will grow someday but not today. So I just finished crying my eyes out, log on and get a MSN kessage from Skot "IR = BACK". My eyes open wide and my mouth drops. I refresh the IC page on ENboards and there it was in all it's glory. Turn 6 Thread 1.

Answer: (solemn look) I am sorry, Forsaken One. I hope the romance blooms, and things work out. Thank you for coming back.

Magic words for me. Thanks man! And this IR is gonna get CPR from me even if it's the last thing I do!

quote:

-FOULS! On your knees, NOW! How dare you question your God for seeking allies, while you cretins want to conquer World Of Oerth alone, while its defenders are 20 TIMES STRONGER than you!
As Melkor speaks and his voice thunders across space and stirrs a fright in all surrouding him he get's a strange and unwelcome surprise.

With a crackle Vaeregoth shifts in behind him and assails him. She releases a massive flow of energy upon him and she reaches inside his mind to try and crush it.

(I presume Melkor tries to kick my ass)

While the battle continues for a few moments and Vaeregoth is (presumably) buckling beneath the power of 10th and the power of an avatar she shall speak (telepathically offcourse) to the shadow army.

<<Look shades! Look at your gods incarnation, look! A mere mortal dares to defy him! Never shall I wither never shall I fall. I shall NOT be impressed or intimidated by this abomination.>>

<<NEVER! I shall fight, FIGHT, FIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTTT! ALone I cannot win so rise people of shade, RISE aside me and battle your tyrant, BATTLE him and show your prowess and power.>>

<<Prove you can stand against him, prove you are more and better then this Wretched creature of darkness so defiled and polluted. Purify yourselves, rise, and stand against the flood, rise, stand and free yourselves and purify the sacred matter of shade which is a part of me to. Free youselves!!!!>>

(OOC: Vaeregoth shall battle Melkor there and before the shade army, she shall battle until she can hardly take anymore. If it becomes very lifethreatening she shall reatreat. It is offcourse ment to show the Shade army to have faith in themselves because I have. To show them even a mere mortal dares to stand against him.
A attempt to inspire them and to help fasten their selfbelief.)

ANSWER: As you know, I am reluctant to kill player characters.
However, two player characters are battling it out now, as you can see from the above.
If I see that one of them is seriously injured and losing, I will post this - and that character may attempt to retreat from the battle.

The Shade are angry and contemptuous of Lord Melkor, but their treason does not go so far that they would attack their former lord.
The Shade Army sits back and watches, as Melkor battles Vaeregoth, and it does not intervene.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
A player has asked I post this, anonymously:

- - -

Looking down from the heavens you can see a small blot of darkness moving across the Multiverse.
What this darkness is you cannot tell, what its purpose is you cannot fathom. Slowly the spot of darkness seems to move off in one direction, as if it had found its purpose, one that even from here you know will not be denied to it.

Of all the points in the Multiverse that exist it hurtles towards one place in space and time, the one place where it is needed, even if not wanted. Suddenly it blasts through the seals guarding this world, a world that has been devastated, by wars and death. A world that stands on the very brink of destruction, where oblivion awaits it arrival. As the gates are ripped asunder the lands themselves cry out to it, seeking it to free it from its pain, to this call it is heedless. It has its purpose, its one reason for existence, and it will pursue that goal to the determent of all in its path.

Every creature upon this land can feel the arrival of the stranger. Their bones are filled with the dread of a purpose so sure, a need so great; they ache to be apart of it. But filled with a dread so great many are stricken by a fever so hot, their blood runs cold. If they were to look up they would see nothing but a shadow, a dark cloud moving at impossible speeds against the wind, heading down, down, down; to a place where one awaits it.

In a voice that is harsh and guttural, it speaks to the woman before it.

What are you here, what have you done? You had it in your power to stop what has begun but you failed to act. Why?

At this the woman looks up, her face is shrouded in the hooded cloak she wears.

What would you have me do, destroy my love. Not all our children move as we planned, your own child, to this very day, does things you cannot fathom. Go to him, you need him now, more than ever.

At this she can feel the sheer determination emanating from this thing, a will that will not waver, one that cannot. It has no choice.

I will return here one day woman, until that day, do what you must, but do not stand in my way.

At this she turns her head, and in a week voice says:

No, nothing can stand in your way. Not now. I am sorry for what has happened, more than I can ever express.

To which was replied:

You sympathy is not needed, I will accomplish my mission, that is all that is important, and nothing else in the Multiverse will stop me.

At this the creature lifts into the air, and the darkness surrounding it seems to be a little deeper, harder to penetrate. Suddenly a great Silver dragon, scarred horrible appears before the intruder.

Halt you shall not harm my friend

The darkness pauses for just a second before moving towards the dragon at an impossible speed, the dragon’s body seems to jerk suddenly, and fall from the air. Its head following soon after.

NO! No, there was no need to do that, he could not have stopped you.

The darkness seemed to look down for an instant

No he could not, but that was not the point. No one shall stop me from my goal, and any you try will be destroyed

At that the form began to move off again, now seeming to have grown in size and malevolence

RULING: This has actually happened as stated above.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Off-line notice

I am going offline, probably for an hour, then will return.

From now on, I will always tell you when I am going offline, when I go.

I will attempt to accurately tell you how long I will be offline, if I know how long it will be.

This is meant as a courtesy to you, that I should have provided long ago.
Now, you will always know when I am not here to post, make rulings, or answer questions.
And you will always know when I am here, too.

Before I go, I would like to state that the battle between Lord Melkor and Vaeregoth is raging, two great titans battling it out in the Ethereal Plane where it borders on Greyspace.
The Shade Army, PL 500, is not helping Melkor, nor hindering him.
What they would do, if another force showed up, is not known.

Anabstercorian

First Post
WOOT!

Edena, I would like to start by telling you how very, very proud I am of you. I am, if possible, even more proud to have the opportunity to continue gaming under you. It is an honor. No zh1T. :)

Second, Anabstercorian takes leave from the Army of Darkness, at least for now, to help aid Vaeregoth against Melkor. He does NOT bring ANY backup from the Army of Darkness, leaving them to prepare. He arrives and helps Vaeregoth against Melkor, bustin' out with his phat monk skillz and whuppin' his big obsidian hiney.

Just once, so you can all taste PowerGaming Goodness...

(Anabstercorian UltraSmackAttack #3!)
(Anabstercorian, donning Rhino Hide armor and riding an Ectoplasmic construct, makes a Charge Attack with a Holy Heavy Lance against Melkor's Avatar while using Psychofeedback to increase his Strength modifier to +180.)
(Minimum damage: 1080 points.)
(Whomp.)

Uvenelei

First Post
Edena: When you get back, I sent you an email with a few plans. It's long, and you can wait on reading it if you want. If turn 6 is a year long, it can wait for a while.

Anab: 1080! :eek:

Attack #3?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Evil. :)

Edena.

My plans are included in my template, that's why it's so damn large :) (about 20-30k i thought). I sent a revised template but that's just small and changed just the PL I used for magic advance and civ andvance. My First template, the large one and with the plans you seem to have. Check it out.

That's because if I succeed at integrating my "secret" into my hive body and consiousness and it all goes well. Melkor might have a VERY nasty surprise as Vaeregoth will have a very powerfull extra knowledge and alot of more sheer power.

That was the creative idea which was dangerous and deserved a creative Idea. If it succeeds and it kicks in now Melkor is going to hae a little problem or at least a very much more powerfull adversary.

and yes if all seems lost I shall attempt to retreat.

--------------------------------

I shall send my template with the plans again, I'll send the one on which you commented and returned it to me.

--------------------------------

Edena do I discover the newly owned Lortmills with my patrolls? Cause I don't like it.

DOne.

The mail and plans you requested for I mailed back at you with some aditional Questions (sorry :)) and with your own comments in the first place on it when you first returned it to me.

I exitedly await you respons! Because they ruling you make on the great number of things in that mail is going to be decisive for alot of things....

Full power to Attac nr1)!!

Sonic capacitors charged!

Heads up for this one Talos! **SHRRRRRRIIIIIEEEECKKKKK**

Edena I'm gonna hit Melkor with some Screeching as hard as I can, let's see how his defenses and intestants and armor react on this babies power.

btw With integrating the Organ I meant that my PC could tap it's knowledge and power though the Hive mind if you get my drift.

Remove ads