• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (End)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The IR List of Honor

Put them in alphabetical order, and it's easier.

THE 1ST IR

Lord Balor
Bran (can't remember last name)
Edena_of_Neith - from Plymouth, Michigan, United States
Forrester
Lannon
Phasmus
Reprisal
Zouron

THE 2ND IR

Lord Balor
Edena_of_Neith
Forrester
Phasmus
Reprisal
Lord Talos (Lord Melkor in the 3rd IR)
Zouron

THE 3RD IR

Alyx
Anabstercorian
Black Omega
Bonedagger
Creamsteak
Mr. Draco
Edena_of_Neith
Festy Dog
Forrester
Frigid Spleen
The Forsaken One
Gnomeworks
John Brown
Kaboom
Kalanyr
Lynux
Maudlin
Lord Melkor
'o Skoteinos
Reprisal
Serpenteye
Sollir Furryfoot
Spoof (also known as Alzem)
Tokiwong
Turrosh Mak
Valkys
Venus
William Ronald - from Chicago, Illinois, United States. Power: Kevellond League, Oerth. PC: Archcleric Hazen of Veluna.
Zelda
Zouron

Give me some help, folks.
Let's complete this list.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
THE TARAAKIANS RELENT

My final act as DM of the 3rd IR.

The taraakians relent.
Once more, they elect mercy over expediency.

They take Hellmaster Phibrizzo and all his people from their Domain.
The Dark Powers scream in outrage, and strike back at the taraakians as hard as they can, but the 12th level might of the taraakians is sufficient (barely) to see them out of there.

They take Hellmaster Phibrizzo and his people back to their original land, the League of the Warlords.

They ask that everyone else keep an eye on these people, so that they will not again murder billions of people.

They state they will return to deal with anyone who assaults their friends and allies, including those they have Pacted with in the IR.
Incidentally, the taraakians offer to Pact (that is, conclude an unbreakable treaty of alliance) with any of the IR Powers who are altruistic in nature (I mean, truly altruistic.)

The taraakians return to Hellmaster Phibrizzo and his people all of their items and magic.
They give them back everything lost.

Except the Red Goo.
The taraakians sternly warn Hellmaster Phibrizzo to never again create or use that deadly substance.
They are quite - what's the word here? - forceful in their warning.

Then, they leave Hellmaster Phibrizzo and his people in peace, in the Domain of Hope, on the world of Toril.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Hey Black Omega,

I know about everything you mentioned having to do with Rokugan. I decided (already) that if I am going to run a game involving it, I want to allow those different forces to be allowed to play.

I decided that someone is going to want to play a Blade Dancer, so why not make a school for it.

I will change the "Hida School" etc. to Hida Family, since it sounds better. I just used school because it fell in weith everything else. At first I almost just put "Hida" but then I felt it needed another word. Family works better, thanx.

zouron

First Post
okay i did not calculate on this argh!

as for what zouron the dark does I really don't know what happens to him (nor have I any idea how all this actually effected him).

But then again what happens might be unknown forever, might not be, but don't we all feel more safe just forgetting for the time about such a guy :)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Zouron the Dark is free to return to Ravenloft.
Or free to remain in the Spheres.
Or free to go where he pleases.

The taraakians, most certainly, bear no emnity towards him.

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
THE 1ST IR

Lord Balor

Bran (can't remember last name)

Edena_of_Neith - from Plymouth, Michigan, United States

Forrester

Lannon

Mr. Draco - from Torrance, California, United States. Power: Psionic League. PC: Draco of the League.

Phasmus

Reprisal

Zouron

THE 2ND IR

Lord Balor

Edena_of_Neith

Forrester

Phasmus

Reprisal

Lord Talos (Lord Melkor in the 3rd IR)

Zouron

THE 3RD IR

Alyx

Anabstercorian

Black Omega

Bonedagger

Creamsteak

Mr. Draco - from Torrance, California, United States. Power: Union of Worlds (Union of Oerth, Humanoid Alliance, & allies). PC: Kas the Godslayer of the Union Pantheon.

Edena_of_Neith

Festy Dog

Forrester

Frigid Spleen

The Forsaken One

Gnomeworks

John Brown

Kaboom

Kalanyr

Kesh

Lynux

Maudlin

Lord Melkor

'o Skoteinos

Reprisal

Serpenteye

Sollir Furryfoot

Spoof (also known as Alzem)

Tokiwong

Turrosh Mak

Valkys

Venus

William Ronald - from Chicago, Illinois, United States. Power: Kevellond League, Oerth. PC: Archcleric Hazen of Veluna.

Zelda

Zouron

---------

Ok, here's the list so far, If there's a mistake, let me know. Let's get a list of player controlled powers/pc's and locations (of the players).

Edena, thanks for the help with the list!

Last edited:

Remove ads