(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (End)

zouron

First Post

*Through out the multiverse the cries of joy turns silent and everyday life returns, wedding of the famous, funural of the lost, bliss of reproduction, all these happens undisturbed by time and hatred, or even war.

But this is what is seen beyond the reach of this lays the domains of dread places were horrors fills the minds of mortal and dispair rules the undead, here thousands horrors most will soon just remembered as scary story from their childhood. This might be the end for some but for others it is the beginning and a few individuals transending the bounds of time and space, this is but a set back.

These beings drift in their eternal madness beyond the borders the known planes, and in their midst an evil awakes, a now ancient evil a survivor of the old days, survivor of the dreaded horror of the sere of destruction, survivor of the wave of goodness. The being lurks for times forgotten reaching out to the realms of mortals and with it will the time of darkness once more raise, where and when is unknown for it transcend the legend of even the most ancient races now. Generation on generation, evolution on evolution, raise and fall of civilization since the beings creation.

A being this ancient has the lore of time forgotten, faded like the mountains on the other side of the valley when a mist rolls down over the hill side, this ancient lore forgotten contains many forbidden secrets of destruction and a promise of power corrupting the mind of the weak and willing, they gain power from its words and wisdom, driven mad by its commands, and the lurk of the endless nothing comes closer with every soul it consumes.

Beware of the dark being that lurks at the edge of reality, search not the ancient evils or their lore, search not to understand their mind for it is for neither mortal nor immortal. The being strengthen itself for another war, it took the knowledge and insanity of the entities beyond, took it to bring forth the eternal nothing, listen nots to its sweet whisper for only those without life can serve it, only those without life can survive its whisper.*

- except from "The Book of Damnation", the End of Part 1.

((bah it got out sorta poorly but hope you enjoy it :) ))

William Ronald

Explorer
creamsteak,

Double check my post. I had Hazen attend the funeral and deliver a eulogy. A quote from the eulogy is on the previous page. If you wish to set up the full funeral, I will create a longer eulogy. A funeral speech is a great tradition in my campaign.

(My campaign is 24 years old, so we have sent a few heroes off to the Afterlife. Some have even joined the ranks of the gods themselves, having lived lives that have changed the world.)

Kalanyr and Black Omega"

Hazen sends word to the Twilight Coalition:

"Serving as the priest at the marriage of two such remarkable individuals is a tremendous honor. I suspect many dignitaries and your divine patrons will wish to attend."

"Indeed, through the darkness of this time, your love gave me hope. For surely, your love shows that one can rise above one's own darkness and seek out kindred souls. We are all truly united in the great family of Being, and regardless what names we call ourselves we are truly one. Were all too realize that simple truth, there would be no more need for war."

"I wonder who will catch the bouquet?"

"May your wedding day be the beginning of centuries of bliss. True, there will be disagreements and difficulties. However, I believe you shall overcome them together. Love endures; faith manages."

"May the Eternal, Rao, and all the powers of light and balance bless you both and all of us now and always."

Hazen

Gurdjieff

First Post
Wow

Great posts Edena. No need for my IC speech anymore ^_^

Oh, one little tiny thingy.... My PC is called Angelika, not Crystal. Not too biggy :)

So... we won. Wow :)

Reprisal

First Post
Though I feel kinda funny posting to the Third IR after I left, I have the answer to a problem Edena's been having...

His name, as far as I know, was Bran Blackbyrd.

But yes, reading over the threads, I find that your dedication to the IR is staggering to think about. Good job, Edena!

Thanks for the memories, :cool:

- Reprisal.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Cheers to you, Reprisal.
Thanks for posting.

Thank you for the compliment.

And thanks for the information, too.

Bran Blackbyrd's druids were crucial in the 1st IR.

- - -

Angelika it is, Venus.

Regardless of her name, she felt the joy and ecstasy of the Golden Blast all the same!

She felt it especially so, since the Emerald Order always stood for rejuvenation, restoration, and rebirth.

- - -

A comment: We have about 50 threads on this board concerning the 3rd IR, or about ten thousand posts.
I did the arithmetic: that's one hundred posts per day, every day, since the IR started in early February.
You people really put yourselves into this. You lived the story, wrote it with me. Cheers!

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
People I represented who want to attend the wedding of Kalanyr and Siobhan

The following will attend the wedding of Kalanyr and Siobhan:

Allenthrellus, Thracia, and those taraakians you invite.
The Queen of the Silver Hive, if you invite her.
Erika Lesage, President of the United Commonwealth of Toril.
Lannon, Interim President of the United Commonwealth of Toril.
Mina, Devotee of the Celestial Paladin, if invited.
A large number of kender (as many as you invite, plus as many as think they can sneak in, which is to say a lot.)

The head of the Knights of Solamnia.
The head of the Knights of Steel.
Alhana Starbreeze, Queen of Silvanesti.
Laurana, Queen of Qualinesti.
Palin, Head of the White Robes of Ansalon.
Dalamar, Head of the Black Robes of Ansalon.
Raistlin (if you invite him.)
The Lords of Thorbardin.
The Leaders of Ergoth and Istar.
About 100 other dignitaries from Krynn.

The head of the Suel Imperium.
The leader of the Baklunish Imperium.
Mordenkainen and the Circle of Eight.
The leaders of the Free City of Greyhawk (restored in the Golden Blast)

Elminster and the Chosen of Mystra.
The Spokesperson for the province of Zakhara, United Commonwealth of Toril.
The Spokesbeing for the province of Southern Maztica, United Commonwealth of Toril.
The Spokesperson for the province of Northern Maztica, United Commonwealth of Toril.
The Queen of the Githyanki, United Commonwealth of Toril (not to be confused with the Queen of all the githyanki in the Astral Plane.)

The King of Alphatia.
The Queen of Thyatis.
The King of Thar.
The Queen of the Shadow Elves.
The King of Alfheim.
The Lord of Karameikos.
The Lady of Glantri.
The Speaker of Rockhome.
The Lord of Ylaruam.
The King of Ierendi
The Speaker of the Five Shires.
The Speaker of Darokin.
The Khan of Ethengar
The Lord of Nithia
The Emperor of the Milenian Empire

The Freelord of Tyr
The Speaker of Nibenay
The Lady of the Last Sea
The Lord of the Halfling Tribes (if invited)
The Speaker of the Elves
The King of the Athian Dwarves

And about 500 hundred other people and beings, representing various nations and peoples from the many worlds in the 7 star systems in the Demiplane of Hope.

That's in addition to any IR people who attend the wedding.

Of course, these people do not demand entry to the wedding!!
They do not barge in (except for the kender, who sneak in if possible.)

They humbly ask for invitations to the grand event, the marriage of the two legendary heroes of Oerth, Kalanyr and Siobhan.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
*Chuckle*

Poor Alytres , the Member for Communication is gonna go insane from checking all those requests for invitations and sending invites.

I believe they are all welcome, (though if Kender are coming all valuable items at the wedding will be enchanted to teleport right back where they came from, if they enter a pouch or go more than 1 Mile from the wedding. ;))

Heh Edena, Kal just pointed out several good things out to me on MSN that we found out.

And I'm the keeper of the first Major artifact ever of which its main power consisted of Limited charges :D

I'll post the stats for the Diadem when I post my entire Aftermath epilogue plans thing on the other thread.

I am not even starting to think up stats for a PL 300,000+ PC.

:D

Last edited:

Zelda Themelin

First Post
HI Edena and all other players

So IR is now over?

If I'd known it would end so soon, I've stayed a while longer, before taking a break.

Well, maybe it was good anyway, since I had a lot IRL stuff to do this weekend, and hanging in internet was not one of them.

I have yet to read all the posts here.

Hopefully it get's archived.

Sometimes I greatly enjoyed IR, sometimes not so much and lately I got a bit tired.

Hopefully something new comes around, take your time to rest before that, please. :)

Now wondering who 'won', hehe, I mean, oblivion or life?

I have so many threads to read (you've been busy guys), so making ending post is pretty impossible before I do that.

Nice playing with you guys. :)

_________________________________________________-
As for my playing, this comes to mind, (forget rest of the song):

"What I've felt
What I've known
Never shined through in what I've shown
Never be
Never see
Won't see what might have been "

Last edited:

Remove ads