(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (End)

Tokiwong

First Post
OOC: Almost there... well I shall wait for the end to see how Iuz fares in his actions.. and the fate of the world and Chorazin

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Edena, what is the general feeling of the Taraakians onboard the ship towards the Union of Worlds and its allies (anab and forsaken one). Kas isn't bothering them, just trying to pick up any stray thoughts.

Also, Kas will look for the commander in the virtual world.

Edena, if you viewed my last post on last thread you know what to do.

I'm feeling bad about the not being able to gonna take credit for this and earn the renown... but hey.. show must go on...

Like I posted, I want to view the manifestation and stay near my diadem at all times.

I know where Anab. gets his Artifact addiction and obsession from now :D

So if it's imposible to gain the renown and the credit for it.. take it for the time needed to manifest it....

If you can figure out some way that Vaeregoth can gain some credit for it....

PLEASEEEEE do so :)

I would HATE to see this once in a eternity possibility go passed unused and that I wasn't able to use it to my benefit in the renown, fame, credit kinda way.

You understand Edena :) I'm ambitious :p

VERY curious to see how it's all gonna work out..

I got at least some hopes for this....

And as last thing....

LIVE FOR THE SWARM!!!

Last edited:

I hope Edena gets some cool stuff out of this for my PC.

I hope Athas fares well with my Swarms and Skots Immortals.

I hope I live to see another day.

I hope I'm gonna get some kick ass fame for this stunt as its unique and once in a eternity.

I hope I gambled well and that I choose right to remain true to my ideals, beliefs, principles and faith.

I has always gotten me through.. I hope it does so now.

I'll stand on the walls of destiny and face my fate from the world and reality I created.

I shall stand there with my Ravenous Swarms and face what ever there is comming for me.

I will stand proud and face whatever fate destiny might have in store for me.

LIVE FOR THE SWARM!!! LIVE LIVE LIVE!!!

Serpenteye

First Post
___________Edena posted:
Liracia shakes her head:

She communicates in a whisper:

You must understand ... it must be an altruistic gift.
You are seeking a bargain ... a reasonable bargain ... I am not disputing your right to bargain ... but we can't.

We can't.

If we obtain the use of the Diadem through bargaining, it is useless to us.

We must have your faith.

We cannot bargain.

The God Emperor chuckles drily for a few seconds while studying her expression surreptituously [sence motive check?] if he doesn't sence that she's lying he sighs.

"You are asking that I surrender everything in exchange for a promise, but when I'm asking for a promise from you you decline. Understand the position I am in, a leader of an insignificant empire trying to protect the independence of his people from giants that could destroy us at a whim. I have to do everything in my power to build our nation to greatness, one misstep and we loose everything. All I wanted was a surety of our sovereignty.

Don't you realise that whatever agreements you make are bargains. You offer safety in exchange for faith- a bargain, an exchange of services. Even faith is never unconditional. Why do people worship Gods? Because the Gods offer them safety, fulfillment, salvation, power, or a million other services or because the Gods, by their very existance, offer hope. Bargains, if often informal and subcontious.

You have already made bargains. Surely there's no reason why you can not make another?"

Remove ads