(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (End)

William Ronald

Explorer
Hi, Tokiwong:

I just got back on the boards, so I am trying to catch up.

Consider it something that may have happened earlier.

I had the joy of real life stuff to do.

William.

Also, I am sorry I could not post sooner. I got home and could not access the boards and had to go out. Long day.

As the Forsaken One has gone to bed, can we wait for him to log in again?

I will try to stay awake for two more hours.

Anabstercorian

First Post
<< Listen! All of you! We must do this. We must trust the Taraakians! The void will come and destroy us all if we do not, and destroy not only ourselves but also all of our creations, all of our brethren, everything we have ever stood for! This would be the last game, my friends. I play to win. Do you? The game of life is simple! LIVE! Live for one more day, breathe one more breathe, experience one more experience, and you win! Every day you win. Melkor wants us to LOSE. We cannot allow this to occur. >>

<< Please... I offer myself as a bargaining chip. If you... >>

Anabstercorian hesitates, and gently strokes his fingers along the length of the True Staff. His... relationship with the staff isn't something that's fully understood by anyone but him. Perhap's they are communicating.

He sets it down.

<< If you will trust the Taraakians, I will enslave myself to you. I, and all that would follow me, would be your slavish servants. Please. Trust! >>

William Ronald

Explorer
Hazen bows politely to Lady Tallindra and smiles warmly as he speaks with here.:

"While your husband and I have been on difficult terms since he allied with Melkor, it was not always so. We put aside our past enmity when the Shade sacked the City of Greyhawek. I treated his wounded soldiers like those of any other ally, and indeed my forces and his stood side by side."

"You are wise to come here, Lady. This place can be a refuge from the coming storm. I wish all would come here."

"Your Lord has shown his wisdom and courage by placing the life of his people above his own desires. Even if he falls today, he will be remembered for his courage and his love of his people. That is something that I never doubted, despite other disagreements. You have taken a leap of faith in coming here. Faith can be one of the most powerful things in all realities."

Hazen addresses those who have not come to the Kevellond League.

"Please, I ask you to come here if you will. I offer this refuge to be shared with you freely. You are welcome here."

"Have faith in the Taraakians. I have heard the brave words of Anabstercorian, words of self sacrifice. If one as wise as he trusts the Taraakians, then I think we can risk it. The Taraakians have my gratitude. Indeed, those who have agreed to their consent have my gratitude."

"Melkor's forces and Phibrizzo's forces wish our annihilation. I think doing anything to deny their wishes is wise. I realize that faith is sometimes a hard thing, but it is important."

Tokiwong

First Post
Talindra smiles brightly despite the pain in her ehart... she is tall.. and athasian elf with tanned skin and a lithe figure... she seems to laugh at modesty but that is not surprising given her race and background... she smiles to Hazen, "We need to work to form a new order... something that will stand for the people... for everyone... Iuz wanted his people to have freedom... to seek their destiny..."

Talindra reclined, "If the world survives the cataclysm then I shall offer to house those that have no home... the world is pristine and safe for now... and in time could be quite the paradise to all..."

Serpenteye

First Post
Anabstercorian said:

<< If you will trust the Taraakians, I will enslave myself to you. I, and all that would follow me, would be your slavish servants. Please. Trust! >>

"Really? If you sign this contract, swear by Ilsensine, Asmodeus and the Eternal One to obey me and agree to subject yourself to my spells of oath-binding I will agree to the teraakians request."

OOC: Anab. you're are not really going to do this, are you?

William Ronald

Explorer
Hazen appears before Anabstercorian.

"Your words are wise, Anabstercorian. For each moment we live free is to deny Melkor and his allies. You have grown greatly in wisdom."

"I must thank you for your willingness to aid the Taraakians and your growing devotion to life. I hope that everyone will agree to aid the Taraakians for the hours grow short."

"Anabstercorian, you have my gratitude for your actions. I will find someway to show it to you. I do so freely out of appreciation for your courage and your wisdom."

Tokiwong

First Post
Talindra continues speaking with Hazen, "I think it is time that we form something of a world government... a Forum... and along with that... a constitustion that all powers can ebelive in... and support. Based on neither good nor evil.. but law, order, and the people."

William Ronald

Explorer
Hazen bows politely before Tallindra.

"Your people deserve freedom. I see your husband making a sacrifice on their behalf. I must honor his courage."

"Perhaps in future ages they shall speak not of Iuz the Old, but Iuz the Brave who found love for his people to be the center of his heart."

"Indeed, I suspect acts freely taken out of love and faith harm the Dark Powers. Coercive acts may merely strengthen them. I suggest that we frustrate them, Lady Tallindra."

"At your leisure, there are some architectural techniques that you may wish to learn more of to add to the beauty of Chrorazain. The knowledge is to be shared by all. You may be pleased to see the uses we have made out of quantum string filament."

Tokiwong

First Post
Talindra nods... "I would be very much intrigued... Chorazin is as much a city of life as it is a one of artistic endeavors... and Iuz himself I am sure commits this final act out of love of life... for his people to live and choose... I shall miss him," she stifles back a tear, "but these times demand sacrifices."

"Perhaps you will have a chance to see the world of Iuz... I shall name it in his honor if it survives..." Talindra replies following Hazen.

Remove ads