(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (End)

William Ronald

Explorer
Hazen responds:

"Or at least a United Worlds Organization where these issues can be discussed and worked on. At least it can be a foundation for better things. Much like the vision of the City of Peace in the Sending of the Angels. All had remarkable freedom and the protection of law. It was a remarkable vision, and well worth achieving."

"I look forward to exploring these issues with you."

Dagger's Ulek state supports the use of the Diadem of Dreams by the Taraakians.

Prince Corond issues a statement.

"I think they plan to give Melkor and his friends a royal headache. I am in favor of this, and ye might like it as well. Besides, if ye have faith in the Taraakians, maybe they will have faith in ye."

(I can't do Dagger's Prince Corond quite as well as he does.)

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Talindra nods and continues to smile, "We need to contact the other powers and see if we can find a way to forma constitution for this new World Government to work... one that we can all agree to. I know it seems daunting but we must try."

"My husband said that his greatest mistake was to not try and find another way to solve the problems at hand. There is always more then one way to approach a subject... the Taraakians are helping us find a second chance... but we must find a way to preserve our cultures... and our own people," Talindra gazed at the architecture...

"Wondrous... quite beautiful Angel..." she says softly and glances to Hazen, "I am sure if any can find a way you... shall... we must both start the movement..."

William Ronald

Explorer
"A dream of united worlds may be so for a time. However, a United Worlds Organization, where the nations can meet, discuss issuees, and come to agreements might be helpful. My hope is that it will not degenerate into a forum for arguments on taxes on beer."

Hazen smiles as he says this, referring to the Sending of the Angels.

OOC: We still have a few important decisions to await on.

Hazen has made it clear that he supports the Taraakians in their decisions and will be grateful to those who do so as well.

Unfortunately, Melkor is away for the weekend and I am shocked that any Europeans are still up on these boards. I am six hours behind Greenwich Meridian Time. So it is about 6:30 a.m. Saturday in London now. Later in Sweden, where Serpenteye is considering his decisions.

Tokiwong

First Post
Talindra nods, "We have much to look forward to... but that sounds reasonable... a place for cooler heads to hopefully prevail."

Talindra follows Hazen, "We have much to plan for... but if we have faith... then perhaps we can survive yet another catastrophe..."

Anabstercorian

First Post
Serpenteye said:

"Really? If you sign this contract, swear by Ilsensine, Asmodeus and the Eternal One to obey me and agree to subject yourself to my spells of oath-binding I will agree to the teraakians request."

OOC: Anab. you're are not really going to do this, are you?

Anabstercorian takes his staff one last time.... Then he throws it aside, and it slips in to ether. Where it goes, no one knows but he. Perhaps the Taraakians could find and retrieve it against its will... But it hides, and waits for its true wielder to return.

He signs the contract, in cerebrospinal fluid.

Everyone nearby stares.

<< I am doing this for one reason, for the best reason for anything. The urge to not die. >>

He glares at Serpenteye.

<< If you fail to bring the others to sanity and trust in the Taraakians, I swear I will break whatever hold you have on me and kick your ass before the end. Now cast your damn Charm spell. >>

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Anabstercorian said:

He signs the contract.

The God Emperor grins. "Excellent. Now, don't worry that I'll be a harch master. You will have all the respect you deserve, and that is indeed quite a lot. You will be given tasks appropriate to your position and dignity, as the greatest Illithid in existance.
Listen carefully to my first orders to you:
* You want to serve me.
* You value me and my orders above anything else.
* You will obey me to the fullest extent of your abilities.
* You are not in any way to as much as think of regaining your independence from me.
* If you have made any plans to that effect I order you to reveal them to me.
* You are also to tell me everything about the staff of penumbria and any plans you have regarding that artifact.
* If there is anything else of importance you think I should know, tell me. (remember that you want to obey and please me)
* In my absence you will obey Kas as you would obey me, but always obey my orders above his and if our orders should contradict you will obey mine."

After every order the God Emperor casts an 11th level spell of binding on Anabstercorian, who will voluntarily fail savingthrows and spellresistance. After the castings the God Emperor will take great care in divining wether the spells really worked.

Ooc: Anabstercorian, welcome to the Union of Worlds. :)

_______

The God Emperor sends a message to the teraakians (when the above actions are completed):

"I will endorse your use of the Diadem. You will have my full support and faith in that matter."

___

OOC:
I have to log off now. Mr Draco will rule the Union (and Anabstercorian) in my absence. If there are any further problems with the teraakians he can speak for the God Emperor, if necessary.

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Unfortuantely I have to go out to dinner now, i'll be back in about 2 and a half hours or so, so, until then, i'm logging out.

EDENA: could we postpone the shade attack until tomorrow when forsaken one, melkor, and the rest of our european players are back online? it would make it easier for them to respond to it.

William Ronald

Explorer
Melkor is gone for the weekend, but our other European players are suffering from the time difference. I think Mr. Draco's request may be reasonable.

Unfortunately, Gnomeworks now seems limited to a few hours of internet access a night.

Edena, I will be going to bed shortly. I will try to log in during the morning.

Hazen sends a statement to everyone in the IR.

"Let us show our support to the Taraakians. Let us pray that their efforts will succeed and that we will have the chance to thank them for risking so much for us. They have my gratitude. I urge you to pray to that which you deem most sacred."

"O, Eternal and Rao, I think you for the wondrous gift of friendship, that unites us with our brothers. I pray that the Taraakians will succeed in their efforts and that you shall bless them for their courage and compassion."

"I offer my forgiveness to any I have wronged, and pray that I have their forgiveness. I believe the hour has come for me to set aside all bitterness and doubt."

"I have learned to have faith in others. It is this faith that has helped me to see to past such boundaries as creed or race to the souls of others. I am grateful for the gift of faith."

"I pray that your blessings shall be upon us all. I am humbled by your wisdom, and shall seek a way to be of better service. May the Eternal and all the powers of good be praised for ever. May you continuously bless all peoples with your love and your mercy."

Last edited:

Hellmaster's forces will pull back into Ravenloft in expectation of the up-coming struggle, we drop our attacks and defense and instead charge them for the day...

In Ravenloft we will make an alliance with all the vistani of the domains that we can, using gold as well as neutral druids for our diplomats. We will make sure that none of them are captured or harmed in any way...We will specifically contact the Rauni of each tribe as well, asking for their favor.

11th level actions have to be changed due to the red pudding being sent elsewhere, so we will use our 2 1 hour actions to

1. We will set up base in the middle of Phibrizzo's domain, as long as the vistani aren't by it and we will use our action to: You can ward everything of strategic importance in your Power from 11th level scrying. Or, you can choose to ward an area - an area the size of Bissel can be warded. -Centered on Phibrizzo's domain of course.

2. You can finish creating several dozen Mythals. They can have any powers of 1st through 9th level, up to several dozen of them, and they are permanent within a 4000 square mile area.

-I will create these all over my domain, one on Phibrizzo's lair, and about half of them on the Vistani's main camps (even though they're wanderers, I will do the main areas they want me to), this will have the effects of Regeneration, Healing their wounds faster (not curing as per cure light wounds line), True Ressurection, Darkvision, Expeditious Retreat, and Haste (possible to add on people age slower as well?)...this would effect Phibrizzo's troops and the Vistani only.

If we survive this attack we will see about domain changes...

Gurdjieff

First Post
OOC: I'm back, for about 1.5 hours. After that, I'll be gone for the whole afternoon (8-9 hours) and won't be able to do anything on these boards then (Work). I see the attack of the shade has not yet begon. That's good, in a way :)

Remove ads