(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (End)

Festy_Dog

First Post
Silver Phase readily gives his blessing to their actions.

"I trust what you are saying, I believe that you are capable. You have my best wishes."

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
THE FINAL EFFORT OF THE TARAAKIANS

The taraakian girl communicates:

Either have faith in us.
Or do not have faith in us.

We have asked for trust.

Either you trust us ...
or you do not trust us.

Either you endorse our use of the Diadem.
Or you do not.

There is nothing more we can say or do - we have granted all your requests, showed you everything you wanted to see - we have attempted to show you that we are worth your trust.
We can do no more.

If you will not endorse our use of the Diadem ... you will not.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Talindra waits for the end... hoping against hope that Iuz made the right decison for them all... "After this is all over... we must find a way to find peace between our disparate peoples..."

Mr. Draco

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
The taraakians, including their commander, were friendly towards Kas, on the ship Threikkios.

Kas turns toward Liracia, "Mylady, your people have proven their intentions. Thus they shall have my faith. I look forward to working out an alliance with your empire, as you have shown yourselves to be reasonable people."

William Ronald

Explorer
Hazen's message

Edena:

I am just logging on now. I am still catching up with the previous thread. However, before I finish, I am going to make a difference. Please ignore this if it is no longer relevant. From what I just saw it is.

Hazen appears in a vision to the leaders of the various factions. He is kneeling before them like an ambassador to the court of a king.

"Queen Vaeregoth, Supreme Leader of the Swarm, I humbly and respectfully ask that you give the Taraakians the one charge of the Diadem of Dreams you bequeathed to me. I believe they have found a way to aid us all. I found no lie in their words, and you know that as an Angel I can not be deceived by them."

(OOC: Vaeregoth would know that Hazen cannot be lied to in any way shape or form. She is aware of th general nature of an Angel.)

"I ask all of you to give the Taraakians your blessing to use the diadem of dreams. I ask you to have faith in them. Or at least faith in my judgement."

"I will be extremely grateful to everyone for helping the Taraakians in this. Indeed, I believe there are those who have expressed their gratitude to me for some assistance on their behalf. For the sake of my friendship and good relations, I ask you to give the Taraakians your blessing in the use of the diadem of dreams."

"I offer my reassurances that I have faith in them. If this is not enough, know that I will not allow any who have come here to be harmed. I considered my promise to you when you came here to be a sacred oath."

"I ask you, I implore of you, to allow the Taraakians to use one charge of the Diadem of Dreams. I have heard what they have said. You will not regret it. If you do, then you can lay the blame at my feet."

"I humbly thank you for this brief audience."

Tokiwong

First Post
Talindra requests an aduience with the Angel, Hazen... "Hazen... Angel... my husband and you were never on good terms... but I hope that the words he spoke of your dedication to life and people are true... I wish to speak with you... I wish to speak of the future... if we are to survive we must plan for the future..."

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Mr. Draco said:

Kas turns toward Liracia, "Mylady, your people have proven their intentions. Thus they shall have my faith. I look forward to working out an alliance with your empire, as you have shown yourselves to be reasonable people."

"Well, teraakian, it seems that time is running out, and yet you will not compromize, yet you will not agree to my bargain like you agreed to Kas'. A bargain is a bargain, what I asked might be of greater value, but it's not that different. Reconsider."

OOC: Sorry for being so insistant, Edena, but as far as I understand the meaning of the word bargaining the teraakians have already done it repeatedly.

Last edited:

Remove ads