• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 1b)

Anabstercorian

First Post
:: Shrug ::

Mordenkainen is released from thralldom immediately and returned to the circle of eight in good condition, aside from the fact that he is now an Illithid. I'd rather give him back than have him taken, and he's not really worth the effort to keep.

Plus, I just made you waste an 11th level capability! Whee! :D :D

Seriously, though, Siobhan, I do respect you. You're one of the few 'good guys' who has treated me respectfully on a regular basis. You could have just asked and I would have returned him. I don't know how he feels about being Illithid, now - He gets a nice Int bonus, at least. I'll let you decide his reaction to his forcible Ceremorphosis.

Hmmm

I want Edenas action post and resolves from the battles and attacks :) Then we can get the Turn on with.

Yeah found a name for my new race: Adelantes

As in we have several Adelantes incomming sir!
we have several Cydians incomming sir!

in that trend :)

And we have a single Adelante on a approach vector.

:D

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
As long as we're running an imaginary minibattle...

"Sir! Spatial anomnaly of the port bow! It's spitting out illithid tadpolesaAAGUGH! IT'S IN MY BRAIN!"

William Ronald

Explorer
Mists Clearing

Hazen inspects the crater that was Chendl in Furyondy. The stars are shining a bit more brightly than they have been. He gazes up at the Lesser Griffon, whose wing always points north. (A detail from Gary Gygax's Gord the Rogue novels.)

An Angel is walking with him.

"Sometimes, I think people don't appreciate what they have until it's gone. Clean air. I can smell the difference already. The stars are brighter." He breathes deeply. "The air feels like it is being renewed in some way."

"I have lived long enough not to take things for granted. I was an old man when the Greyhawk Wars started 40 years ago. I have learned to be grateful for each moment."

"I hope my message to Toril and Oerth helped. I am sad over the situation in the UC of Toril. However, I have faith that it will resolve itself. Faith manages, love endures. Faith can help you find your way through difficult times, although it may require hard work and self examination. Love endures over time. I have lost friends and family through the years, but in a sense they are with me still. I have counseled those who have lost those dear to them to carry that persons memories and incorporate the best traits of that person in their hearts."

"I have faith. I have faith that the worlds will be made whole. Of course, it will not be easy. I hope others shall clean up the Red Waste. To quote a writer from Earth, the world is a fine place and well worth the fighting for."

kaboom

First Post
Anabstercorian said:

"Sir! Spatial anomnaly of the port bow! It's spitting out illithid tadpolesaAAGUGH! IT'S IN MY BRAIN!"

Living Spelljammer PLANTS have brains?

Alyx

First Post
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Plant brains...

Hey, as an aside (to this greater and quite entertaining aside), and while we are speaking of plants, why don't you three fighting among the skies come down and help my people take care of our children? Whenever they don't want to eat their vegetables, they just turn into fleas and other small insects and jump/run away! Not to mention that thier mock battle games have gotten a bit wild, what with the kids whining to their friends 'but I want to be the HUGE ANCIENT WYRM/MASSIVE CLOUD GIANT/BLUE WHALE this time! Waaah!'

Babysitting takes hazard pay these days...

Mr. Draco

First Post
Anabstercorian said:

On a side note, advise those Illithipoles to stay away from the Cydians. No physical brains to enter. Plus they might find it quite a shocking experience. :D

Remove ads