(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 4)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
THE NEW ROSTER, DAY 5, TURN 7

11TH LEVEL POWERS

Alyx’s Church of Toril - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by Alyx) The Corrupted Unseelie Allies of the Church of Toril - 100% intact

Anabstercorian’s Knights of Neraka and Mina - 100% intact
The Sentient Starfire Allies of Anabstercorian - 100% intact

Black Omega’s Coalition of Light and Shadow - 100% intact

Creamsteak’s Church of Mercy - 100% intact
(Played by Creamsteak) The Corrupted Demon Allies of the Church of Mercy - 100% intact

Mr. Draco and Serpenteye’s Union of Oerth - 100% intact
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) Forrester’s Humanoid Alliance - 100% intact
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Union of Oerth - 99% intact
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Shade Allies of the Humanoid Alliance - 100% intact

Festy Dog’s Scro Star League - 100% intact

Forsaken One’s Hive Cluster - 55% intact: - 1 to Attacks and Defenses
(Played by Forsaken One) The Corrupted Athian Allies of the Hive Cluster - 100% intact

GnomeWork’s Veiled Alliance - 100% intact
The Corrupted Solistarim Allies of the Veiled Alliance - 100% intact

Kaboom’s Nations of the Chosen of Mystra - 100% intact
(Played by Kaboom) The Corrupted Shade Allies of the Nations of the Chosen of Mystra - 100% intact

Kalanyr’s Ishtarland and Drow/Yuan-Ti/Elf Alliance - 100% intact
(Played by Kalanyr) The Angels - 100% intact

(Played by Melkor) The Corrupted United Commonwealth Allies of the Shade - 100% intact

‘o Skoteino’s Immortals of Mystara - 100% intact

Spoof’s Former Hope Isle of Toril - 11th Level Infrastructure 75% intact / Main Infrastructure 10% intact
Spoof’s Hope Isle of Oerth - 100% intact
(Played by Spoof) The Corrupted Krynnish Allies of the Former Hope Isle, Toril
(Played by Spoof) The Corrupted Krynnish Allies of Hope Isle, Oerth

(Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the Unseelie of Oerth - 50% intact
(Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the old Acererak - 100% intact
(Played by Sollir) The Red Army of Luna - 100% intact

Tokiwong’s Eternal Empire of Toril - 50% intact
The Corrupted Allies (Tokiwong decides who) of the Eternal Empire - 100% intact

Uvenelei’s Republic of Selune - 100% intact

Venus’s Emerald Order - 50% intact

(Played by Venus) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Emerald Order - 50% intact

(Played by William) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Kevellond League - 100% intact
(Played by William) The Corrupted Allies of the Kingdom of Ulek - 100% intact
(Played by William) The Corrupted Eternal Order Allies of the United Commonwealth of Toril - 100% intact

Zelda’s Thillronian Alliance - 100% intact

(Played by the DM) The Corrupted Kevellonder Allies of the Black Brotherhood - 75% intact
(Played by the DM) The Corrupted United Commonwealth Allies of the Eternal Union - 97% intact

(Open for Players to claim) The Silver (Good) Hive Cluster - 100% intact

(Open for Players to claim) The Good Unseelie, Allies of the Faerie - 100% intact

(Open for Players to claim) The Ascendant League - 50% intact

- - -

DISARMED POWERS (Subject to Coup de Grace Attacks)

Melkor’s Church of Shade and Shadow Empire - Main Infrastructure 100% intact

Sollir’s Evil Unseelie of Oerth - Main Infrastructure 50% intact

William’s Kevellond League - Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by William, formerly by Reprisal) The United Commonwealth of Toril - Main Infrastructure 88% intact

(Played by the DM, formerly by Rhialto) The Black Brotherhood - Main Infrastructure 33% intact
(Played by the DM, formerly by Zouron) The Eternal Union - Main Infrastructure 100% intact

(Open for any Player to claim) Acererak the Archlich, the Servants of Magic, and the Silver Brotherhood - Main Infrastructure 100% intact

- - -

NON - 11TH LEVEL POWERS

Anabstercorian’s Penumbral Hub - Main Infrastructure 50% intact
Creamsteak’s Delrunian Alliance - 16% intact
Festy Dog’s Under-Oerth Alliance - 50% intact

- - -

POWERS IN RAVENLOFT

(Played by the DM) Zouron and his Undead - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact / Main Infrastructure 100% intact 11TH LEVEL POWER, ZOURON IS DOMAIN LORD

Melkor and the Shade - Main Infrastructure 100% intact MELKOR IS DOMAIN LORD

ALL POWERS BELOW ARE CONSIDERED TO BE IN THE DOMAIN OF MELKOR
ALL POWERS BELOW ARE POWERLESS AND HELPLESS AGAINST MELKOR

ALL POWERS BELOW ARE IN REAL TROUBLE

11TH LEVEL POWERS

(Played by 'o Skoteinos) The Corrupted Mystaran Allies (absorbed into the Hive Cluster) of the Immortals of Mystara - 11th Level Infrastructure 100% intact / Main Infrastructure 100% intact

NON-11TH LEVEL POWERS

Alyx’s Alliance of the Rising Sun - Main Infrastructure 50% intact
Creamsteak’s Delrunian Alliance - Main Infrastructure 33% intact
GnomeWork’s Lortmil Technomancy - Main Infrastructure 50% intact
Kaboom’s Sky-Sea League - Main Infrastructure 50% intact
‘o Skoteino’s Orcish Empire of the Pomarj and Allies - Main Infrastructure 50% intact
Tokiwong’s Empire of Iuz - Main Infrastructure - 50% intact
Uvenelei’s Alliance of the Crescent - Main Infrastructure 50% intact

William’s Baklunish-Esmerin Confederation - Main Infrastructure 100% intact
(Played by William) Dagger’s Kingdom of Ulek - Main Infrastructure 50% intact

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
An offer of mercy?

Melkor, Lord of All, Domain Lord of Ravenloft, speaks to the 11th Level Power of 'o Skoteinos that has been pulled into Ravenloft:

I offer generosity and mercy.
I will not turn the people that have come here into Shade.
I will not kill them.
I will not torture them.
I will not enslave them.
I will not make them into undead.

In return, you must use your 11th level magic to aid me against Zouron, the Domain Lord across the way.
For he has 11th level magic, and is thus a threat to me.

If you will aid me, mercy will be granted to the people who have come here.

If you do not aid me ...

(Melkor smiles, an unholy cruel smile)

I guarantee that you WILL wish you had helped Melkor, Lord of All, before the end.

- - -

((OOC: To Melkor the player: I am temporarily running Lord Melkor. It is necessary that I do so, for the sake of the IR.
However, once Melkor defeats Zouron by 11th Level Dueling, then Coup de Grace - assuming he does, of course - then I will release Lord Melkor back into the hands of Melkor the player.))

(('o Skoteinos, I seriously suggest you take Lord Melkor up on his offer. If you do not, my Gaming Ethics require that I release Lord Melkor back to his player immediately.))

Edena I am claiming the Silver, just another brood in the hive.

If not they are offered just a place in the hive, why not? good/neutral like anyone cares and we are just rebuilding a world.

If I don't get them I'm sending in a PL 20,000 PC To kill the Queen/Cerebrate controlling the brood. After the prime controll is gone I'm 100% capable to gain mental controll again since the controling force is gone and leaderless minions I can easily take controll over with my PC's immense mental power.

If this also won't work I'm spending a days work to corrupt them into the main Hive again.

-----------------------------------

My assimilated Athasian Brood will spend a days work ressurecting killed people on Athas.

I think Skoteinos will use his forces to ressurrect people on Mystara.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Edena, skoteinos was present on Mystara along with 75% of the Scro Armada to defend it
I was defending Athas with 25% of the Scro Armada
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So their was considerably more defense then accounted for.

Since Melkor doesn't have 11th can't he be just CDGed?

Last edited:

zouron

First Post
well if edena read my last email melkor have a surprise waiting for him Zelda, no worries the Z isn't a fool ;-)

basically the email says that since the day melkor arrived zouron has been charging an attack and a defense, so he should be able to strike down little ol' Melkor.

hmm though I wonder what edena has planned since I am not in charge I am looking forward to see what plan my former character has.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
We'll see Zouron, we'll see. Hopefully Edena has something interesting in mind.

Well, are you going to post something dark and evil posts to amuse me, zouron, even if you don't play anymore?

zouron

First Post
of course I will, right now at work, but when I get home I will do something a little different on zouron. Was planning to do it last night but I think I more had a good physically look-a-like zouron day, I was sleepy hehe.

But promise something coming up.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Edena I am claiming the Silver, just another brood in the hive.

If not they are offered just a place in the hive, why not? good/neutral like anyone cares and we are just rebuilding a world.

ANSWER:

These brood were forcibly turned away from their assimilation with the Hive, have a fundamentally different mindset, and do not wish to cooperate with the Hive Cluster.
Thus, I cannot give them to you or 'o Skoteinos.

- - -

If I don't get them I'm sending in a PL 20,000 PC To kill the Queen/Cerebrate controlling the brood. After the prime controll is gone I'm 100% capable to gain mental controll again since the controling force is gone and leaderless minions I can easily take controll over with my PC's immense mental power.

ANSWER:

That was an unfortunate thing to do.
They could have been allies.
Now, you have a war with them.

- - -

If this also won't work I'm spending a days work to corrupt them into the main Hive again.

ANSWER:

This will work. It will destroy them as a Power, knock them out of the IR. A Good Power, knocked out of the IR, I must stress.
Also, you will have little in the way of an 11th Level Assault on Day 5, because you are spending that day doing this.

My assimilated Athasian Brood will spend a days work ressurecting killed people on Athas.

ANSWER:

That's fine.
Of course, you will have to survive Day 5. Being on Athas where no magic is possible, that should be easy. Anywhere else though ... is another matter.

I think Skoteinos will use his forces to ressurrect people on Mystara.

ANSWER:

That's fine. However, remember that this uses up your allowed 11th level action for the day. Thus, no 11th Level Assault of any real caliber is going to be possible.

And Edena, skoteinos was present on Athas along with 75% of the Scro Armada to defend it
I was defending Athas with 25% of the Scro Armada
So their was considerably more defense then accounted for.

ANSWER:

I accounted for your defenses fully.
Much of Athas was saved because you and 'o Skoteinos were protecting it. Much of it is unharmed.
However, the assault was with 11th level psionics, nuclear weapons, and much of it got through, and did considerable damage across vast stretches of the world.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Melkor, Lord of All, has always been aware that Zouron has been waiting to strike him down with 11th level magic.
The Dark Powers told Melkor this, in fact.

That is why he is making the offer to 'o Skoteinos, who also has 11th level magic.

Now, one would argue that 'o Skoteinos, with 11th level magic, could whelm Melkor, who only has 10th.
However, Ravenloft has it's own particular rules, and one of them is that the Darklord is supreme in his or her own Domain, against his or her own subjects.

Therefore, 'o Skoteinos, although his magic is stronger than Melkor's, cannot hope to fight Melkor and win.
However, he can hope to fight the undead armies of Zouron, who have their own 11th level magic.

If 'o Skoteinos will not do this ... well, all I can say then is that I tried to give people a way out, and they refused to take it.

Remove ads