• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 4)

Uvenelei

First Post
Black Omega said:

This shouldn't really be a problem. Rokugan doesn't even exist in the same area of planes as anything in DnD, FR, GH or otherwise.

Bah. You're obviously underestimating how incredibly destructive we've become. We're breaking things that don't even exist!

Black Omega

First Post
Uvenelei said:

Bah. You're obviously underestimating how incredibly destructive we've become. We're breaking things that don't even exist!
LOL! Excellent point here. Not only are we breaking things we didn't know could be broken but it stands to reason we are breaking things that don't even exist.;)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Hmmm, I must thank Creamsteak for his compliment, I certainly wouldn't claim to be so fair about winning or losing. Take a look at a few of my past posts for proof.

However, this is a cool game and I never really expected to come out on top, and I really want to see the end of this. So I'll put in a vote for continue and a promise that I want post an angry, impassioned post on the boards when I die (I'll type it up in notepad and delete it :rolleyes: ). Adds in 1 vote for continue.

Oh and if we continue I'm calling the Taraakian's (sure they'll probably destroy me for my past actions but c'est la vie, sacrifice for the greater good has its time and this seems like a good one) and Edena I forgot the +1/+1 Attack/Defence from Ellisterae's Avatar on my attacks could you add them please? (You have got my attack/defence correct?)

Last edited:

Zelda Themelin

First Post
And so the drama unfolds...

I was taking little break from internet, so RL-friend too could enjoy some quality time with me. :D

I wish to continue, I wish to see how great destruction will be, who will be most victorious after all, can there stilll be hope, and I am curious about whatever my faction will be there to see how it all ends for good or for bad. Oh, and I like both good endings and bad ones. To quit, is something unsatisfying, if done at treashold of such crisis.

So you found actions I e-mailed. I am sticking with them, after all, my faction would not have known how things would turn out later.
And I like it so.

Hi Phasmus. it's been a long time. :)

Here are lyrics from certain 'apocalyptic' song IMO somewhat fitting for current IR-situation. Posted it to William earlier.
Now for your 'amusement' ;)

“The earth is crumbling, the end is near
No one's listening, I'm filled with fear
Hear the warning, in the prophet's word
Day by day, we're destroying this world.

No more water
No more blue skies
No one cares, no one tries
To save what we once had.

World at war
Rich and poor
Burn in hell
Hear doomsday's bells
Ringing loud.
I see black clouds
We are making Dark Powers* so proud. ((*Lucifer in orinal lyrics))

Blind leading the blind
No one sees the Seventh Sign
We're left behind.

There's no more hope, the day has come
What we have done, can't be undone
Too many years, we've lived in sin
We know for sure, the beast will win
Fight fire with fire, to start to run
Don't trust a liar, like we have done
We've lost the battle to the evil one.”

zouron

First Post
well I will agree with William here guys, sorry but it is a good place, and the more you all cotninue the less likely do I believe the chance EVER of another IR is fading away.

Edena needs an end to this and you all are lining up for some end, really let it rest there. Besides adventuring and rpg is born from the what would have happened dreams.

Guys this is NOT a chess game, this is not internet hack and slash, this is most certainly not about winning and lossing, sorry it is about having fun, and I think a lot will walk out with hurt feelings if you continue.

Phasmas! man long time no see! gods I missed the original illithid a real bastard to take well destruction out on :) way to go man :)

Edena I said this before, you have done great, the IR was great, it will always be a fund memory to me, and I hope you say halt here, let us end this while there is still a chance we might part as friends.

You are an amazing DM, I have told you you would be not that you believe me, but see this success is extreme! hail edea the amazing DM.

Black Omega

First Post
zouron said:
Guys this is NOT a chess game, this is not internet hack and slash, this is most certainly not about winning and lossing, sorry it is about having fun, and I think a lot will walk out with hurt feelings if you continue.
Zouron,

Well, I won't argue this. I agree it's about having fun. It's telling a story. It's not about winning and losing to me. I'm pretty sure I'm not winning anything. In fact, I have two different ideas for posts about how my faction goes,and the attached song has been running through my head related to all that. But for me a brave but doomed stand that ends in death is a perfectly good ending.

I'm fine with going on. If people want to call it here, that is fine as well. Most importantly, if Edena wants to call it here, I think he should. the IR is still his baby and whatever he decides I will fully support.

Anyone...nice song Zelda. Here's mine:)

If this should be our final stand we will stand together with pride
We will honor the past, and fight to the last, it will be a good way to die.

It matters not if the cause is lost, and we can not stop the tide.
We will fight to the end, and then fight again, it will be a good way to die.

This moment will live on through time, if anyone ever asks why
The Brunnen-G did not fall on their knees, you will know they found a good way to die...

Taken from the Lexx episode Brigadoom

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads