Iron Kingdoms Campaign Guide .pdf preview - Gun Mage Core Class - spell list added

Grimn

First Post
If so... That makes Privateer Press Valve. And with that I am ok. Who cares if they only have one product a year? That product is going to kick everyone's ass. :) Well. We can all hope that's the case.

Bagpuss

Legend
Grimn said:
If so... That makes Privateer Press Valve. And with that I am ok. Who cares if they only have one product a decade? That product is going to kick everyone's ass. :) Well. We can all hope that's the case.

Fixed it for you :D

Last edited:

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Heh, just had a player join my IK game, purely because of the Gun Mage.

Some questions though: What are the starting funds for a GM, and does he start with his pistol, or does he need to buy it.? (I went with him already owning it, I'd just like to know for future reference.)
And, does the GM need to prepare spells like a wizard, or like a sorcerer?

The Auld Grump

Last edited:

Skade

Explorer
TheAuldGrump said:
Heh, just had a player join my IK game, purely because of the Gun Mage.

Some questions though: What are the starting funds for a GM, and does he start with his pistol, or does he need to buy it.? (I went with him already owning it, I'd just like to know for future reference.)
And, does the GM need to prepare spells like a wizard, or like a sorcerer?

The Auld Grump

Though I guess we are now delving into rules (so did my first post :)), I'd say the spells are done as a sorceror, and the gun is done like a familiar. They do pay for it. Considering it familair benefits, as well as subbing for components, and being a kick butt firearm, I think that's fair.

Starting funds? Same as a sorceror?

I've been a fan of Matt Wilson's for a while now, and really love the pieces he and Brian Snoddy have done for the Iron Kingdoms. The girl in the Gun Mage piece is great, especially the tri-corner hat, almost looks Revolutionary. What's up with the runes though, they look a little too modern, even for the Iron Kingdoms.

tetsujin28

First Post
The spell list is included in the PDF, and yes, the GM gets spells like a sorcerer (based on CHA). I'm trying to convince my GM to let me play one -- I can't wait to paint up one of my Confrontation "Reapers of Alahan" :)

Skade

Explorer
tetsujin28 said:
The spell list is included in the PDF, and yes, the GM gets spells like a sorcerer (based on CHA). I'm trying to convince my GM to let me play one -- I can't wait to paint up one of my Confrontation "Reapers of Alahan" :)

It must have been added when they noticed it was not there, cause I printed it out an no spell list, unless I am hallucinating, which is a very good possibility.

Remove ads