(IRR) The Other Industrial Revolutions

Tokiwong

First Post
That works for me either... way... I know alot and well how the oiverall clans operate... and the schemes that can go about... Rokugan is a hotbed for intrigue... warfare and fanciful madness...

Creamsteak

Explorer
If anyone wants to help me out, I need people to type up stuff off the map provided with the book. I'll type up the upper left corner (we will call this A1 temporarily) tonight.

If someone would type up all the names of every town in square A2 (the upper right) that would help. And someone cover B1 (the one below A1) and B2 (the one below A2) tonight and we can get a lists post together soon. I'll do it all myself if I have to, but I have stuff to take care of this weekend, and I have to leave soon enough.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Anabstercorian, I'll play the academicians. It sounds like fun. :)

Creamsteak, I really don't know much about Rokugan, so I'll stay out of that IR. Expect me to be a reader though.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Hmmm... I think I'll actually play in Creamsteaks Rokugan game. It'll give me an excuse to pick up Oriental Adventures. I'll use his game as a case study to learn more about running this sort of thing. 'Sides, I've got school now.

But I must ask: Are there Illithid in Rokugan, and if not, can I add some? Illithid are my special friends.

Creamsteak

Explorer
There are no Illthid in Rokugan.

I am making some exceptions from the normal "rokugan" game. I might be adding the prestige classes that are "not" in Rokugan.

I don't know about Illthid: however I could see Anabster dropping in out of nowhere. I'll work on that after I get the damn lists together...

Goes back to typing.

Tokiwong

First Post
creamsteak said:
There are no Illthid in Rokugan.

I am making some exceptions from the normal "rokugan" game. I might be adding the prestige classes that are "not" in Rokugan.

I don't know about Illthid: however I could see Anabster dropping in out of nowhere. I'll work on that after I get the damn lists together...

Goes back to typing.

Personally I think Illithid would be bad for the setting.. there are plenty of nasties avialable... but you could make them Shadowlands aligned... but still my gut says no

Anabstercorian

First Post
Okay, I don't want to damage the integrity of the setting, and the presence of Anabstercorian in his current state would be unbalancing to the game, even if he was my only force. I'll choose something Illithid-y after I pick up the Oriental Adventures guidebook.

Kalanyr, when I do start my game, you can be the Celestials.

Mr. Draco, when I do start my game, you can be the Academians.

Tokiwong

First Post
Like Black Omega said I would go with clans or at least call them families... it alld epends on how many players you want... Family may be best... and then just use Ronin for everything else

Remove ads