(IRR) The Rokugan Industrial Revolution (Thread II)

AvarielAvenger

First Post
Excellent. Thanks, Creamsteak. I am hereby dropping both my territories in the East of Rokugan, which puts me at 140 PL. By the way, is Macbrea at 160 PL or 140? The math tells me 140, but the list says 160. Thanks for setting all this up, Creamsteak. :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
I messed up on the math (actually add it up and it would be 140). I typed 160, and I'm having trouble editing that post, so I'm going to leave it like that, but yes, it's supposed to be 140.

AvarielAvenger

First Post
By the way, does the 25% reduction in cost for me to make Artifacts only take effect when the game starts? Or can I make Artifacts now at a 25% reduction?

Kalanyr

Explorer
I'll change the Staff of the Trickster to +6/+0 and the Cloak of the Trickster to +0/+6.

And I'll add the following to my claims

* Higashi Chushin (Village) PL 1 : IR 1
* Minawa Chushin (village) PL 1 : IR 1
* Musume (Village) PL 1 : IR 1
* Nishi Chushin (Village) PL 1 : IR 1
* Shima No Kinu (Island of Silk) PL 5 : IR 0
* Shima No Koshinryo (Island of Spice) PL 5 : IR 0
* Umi Yakamo (Sea of the Sun God) PL 10 : IR 0
* Wan no Asaguroi Mizu (Bay of Dark Water) PL 3 : IR 0
* Yufu-ku Na Heigen (City) PL 3 : IR 4

Hare Clan
* Southern Kiamu (1/2 Province) PL 5 : IR 1
* Northen Kiamu (1/2 Province) PL 5 : IR 1

Total PL increase 40

Hear ye, Hear ye, the Fox have conquered the Hare! (Silly Bunnies).

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
I guess I'll just count the Hare Clan as having the same advantage as the fox... since you already have some Nezumi, and the whole fox clan special abilities.

AvarielAvenger

First Post
Alright. Since those aren't finalized, can I come up with a few bonuses of my own to propose? Truth be told, I didn't plan to make any Artifacts once the game starts. I just wanted my PC to be buff.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Depending on what you propose, I guess we can see.

However, don't put down on artifacts... A +1 is a 100% improvement over a normal attack. A +2 is a 50% improvement on a +1. A +3 is a 33% improvement on a +2.

And with a -25% to cost, you can afford to get a +3 army bonus for over 800 PL less than anyone else. Hell you can get a +1 army bonus for about 650 PL less than anyone else.

But I'll wait and see what you propose.

Knight Otu

First Post
To fill up my PL, I'll claim the following:

* Kiken No Toge (Treacherous Pass) PL 1 : IR 0

And add the following artifact from the Rokugan book:

Katana of Fire - The katana of fire is a +3 flaming katana with the speed enchantment. In addition, twice per day, the wielder may spend a Void point to cast fireball as if he were a wizard of equal or of 3rd level, whichever is higher.

I would propose a +4/+2 character bonus for this item. Having been lost since the Day of Thunder, it is now wielded by Shiba Temuro.

Remove ads