(IRR) The Rokugan IR Introduction (Thread 3)

Black Omega

First Post
Re: To Black Omega

Xeriar said:
I get the feeling you have all 70+ books for L5R too :)
Not quite, but I do have most. With luck I'll get the Way of the Shugenja book in the next day or so.

Making an Atlas of Rokugan would be a pretty major task with everything that has gone on. So many characters, let alone everything else. Starting with the Clan Wars you could certainly take a group to epic level by the time you got to the current Four Winds sotryline.;)

Creamsteak

Explorer
New Board Open :eek:

4th thread started... I'll open a thread for turn 0 soon. Don't post to the turn 0 thread, but do post to the 4th starting thread :).

Black Omega

First Post
Xeriar said:
The thing about Unicorn meishado is that it can play with blood without being maho. The kansen see this, and further the temptation... One stigma for another, since once someone uses meishado, the normal kami will no longer speak with them.
I wouldn't go quite this far. Unless Way of the Shugenja changes this, it's not been mentioned in the d20 books at all. From Way of the Unicorn 116-117 is simply states: "Finally, shugenja who use meishodo are invoking power from a metaphysical system that is not native to Rokugan. For whatever reason, whenever meishodo shugeenja try to use traditional Rokugani magic all target numbers are increased by 5."

So it becomes more difficult rather than impossible. A change from the original L5R system. Magic of Rokugan barely touches on this so i'm curious if it was done out more in WotSh.

Remove ads