• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IRR) The Rokugan IR Turn 0 (OOC Thread)

Lucias

First Post
Some Claimes

I would like to claim 5 Shugenja: Earth, Wind, Water, Fire, and Void at 1 PL each.

I would also like to claim "The Whispering Hands" 25 PL worth of Shugenja.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Black Omega said:
Meanwhile, I'm lurking while working on other projects. Move along, nothing to see here.:)

I like the new sig. Vegeta is definitely my favorite character. Goku second. Piccolo 3rd. Then maybe Majin Buu, but I never really thought about it.

Black Omega

First Post
I tend to like characters who develop. Gohan changed alot over DBZ, from the sheltered momma's boy to a kick ass fighter, while growing up over the course of years.

Vegeta also changed quite a bit. From the down right evil bad guy to the anti-hero, back to bad guy and finally to hero. The bit in Final Atonement where he finally realizes that not only does he really care for people, but that he's arrogence has put them in danger and it's up to him to make that good no matter the cost is pretty cool. As is the scene where he finally hugs Trunks. As silly as DBZ could be at times, it could also come up with some great moments.

Omegium

First Post
CS: In page three of this thread I updated my claim list to 130 pl used. I will use the Lotery pl later. Could you please update my claim in the official thread?

For my player character. Can anyone tell mee where to find more on bloodmagic, and prestige classes about bloodmagic? And with developing my character, what may I use. Tome & Blood, Relics and Rituals, FRCS?

Last edited:

Remove ads