is the H in IMHO actually Humble?

Iis the H in IMHO actually Humble?

• Poll closed .

I voted for choice three because I found it irresistably funny. Maybe I'm just in a mood. I was just reading the thread in which Rel's remarks are taken out of context and pasted together into a libelous mash. It was funny.

This was funnier:
reveal said:
I always thought IMHO meant "I'm a ho." That's how I've always used it. But if H really means "humble" what the hell does IANAL mean?! I always thought people who posted it were just stating a preference.
Rel said:
You're so funny, reveal.
reveal said:
IMHO, IANAL.
I thought that I was going to pass out from laughing so hard. reveal, Rel, and Driddle: one of these days, one of you is going to do me some real harm.

as for the IMHO, I think that it's more often than not used unconsciously, but occasionally it's used sarcastically. Rarely is it used sincerely.

I am actually the only person who ever uses it sincerely, but, then, I'm both enduringly humble, and unsurpassingly sincere. Personally, I think that these are some of my finest qualities, though there are enough that it might prove difficult for someone of less refined tastes to choose.

At least, IMHO.

Last edited:

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Rel said:
For that I use SYHWIT.

Which of course stands for "Screw You, Here's What I Think..."
You win the thread.

I've always assumed the humble in IMHO is meant ironically, because it never seems to be the case...

Demiurge out.

Remove ads