• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is there a feat...

AZNtrogdor

First Post
the feat you are looking for is Razing Strike from the Complete Adventurer. If you use up a turning attempt you can sneak attack the undead for one round.

AZNtrogdor said:
the feat you are looking for is Razing Strike from the Complete Adventurer. If you use up a turning attempt you can sneak attack the undead for one round.
I was actually looking for something not-cleric-or-paladin related at all. I'm planning on playing a straight rogue and we'll be fighting a lot of undead... so, trying to find some way to improve my damage against the zombies.

Crothian

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
I was actually looking for something not-cleric-or-paladin related at all. I'm planning on playing a straight rogue and we'll be fighting a lot of undead... so, trying to find some way to improve my damage against the zombies.

You could try not playing a rogue :p

AZNtrogdor

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
you might want to take one level spellthief and borrow your party's cleric's grave strike.
it works out pretty nice. you get an extra sneak attack die, 2 to will save, and some other nice abilities

Elephant

First Post
MarkB said:
Spell Compendium. It's 1st level and self only, so strictly for cleric/rogues and paladin/rogues. You can't even use it as a wand/UMD combo, since it's a swift action spell that lasts one round.

Or rogues with cleric buddies who cast Imbue With Spell Ability.

Ciaran

First Post
You could just get an undead bane or disruption weapon. It won't give you sneak attack damage, but it will compensate for the lack thereof.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads