Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2

J. Alexander

First Post
Michael will say..it depends on the type of discretion and exotic nature: then loudly he will say.."These seem likely ..I will tke them and gesture to all the ice cougar furs" as he pays he will let show one of the forged letters of credit in the amount of 100k gp.."
AS you can see my clients are willing to pay

Scotley

Hero
The man's eyes widen as he sees the letter. More beads of sweat appear despite the cold. "Very good sir, I'll have these brought to your ship this evening." He continues in a lower voice. "Some samples will be included..."

J. Alexander

First Post
"Thank you"..Michale will make his way back to the ship and alert the priestess and the sorceress and other key figures to see to the wards on the ship. Michael will then sadly inform the crew that there will be no liberty in this port.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Sorry for the delays. Been very busy of late. Not likely to get better for a couple of weeks.

The crew is restless and cold. The lack of liberty is not likely to go over well, but the crew is loyal.

The Icehawk appears to follow you back to the ship and circles a bit before moving off.

There seems to be a good bit of activity around the dock. A lot of locals wandering about. They all appear to be on legitimate errands, but with relatively little actually going on at the ships it seems out of balance.

J. Alexander

First Post
Michael will have the ready squad double to two..and will increase the number of sentres by 25% giving the surplus crew. Then he will ask the priestess and the sorceress to see to the wards and ask them to prepare one specail room heavil warded to revice tonights crago. He will then ask willum to move about the crew and sing a few of his songs to cheer them..singing of summer and wine...and will await nicholas report.

Scotley

Hero
Nicolas returns just after pitch dark. He is sporting fresh wounds and chilled to the bone. He pours himself a stiff brandy, falls into a chair and asks simply, "I don't suppose Nac'Losin is about. I could use the services of a healer." She has to be summoned from a hot bath, but arrives promptly draped in heavy robes and a fur lined cloak, only her reptilian snout and gloved hands protrude from the heavy cloak.

Remove ads