• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire OOC, (Closed)

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

Scotley said:
I thought Gnurl was getting a fighter henchman when he could aford the feat? Anyway, I expect that Anson will earn his keep. You all will have to work out any details of treasure sharing or not sharing as you see fit.
The whole idea was for Gnurl to pay his henchman from his own funds, though. I've got enough loot to take care of my own, but I don't think the whole party should chip in to support anyone's cohort/ henchman/flunky.

Leif

Adventurer
mleibrock said:
OCC - I would have to agree, henchmen service their "boss" and are paid by them as well. Mingo would get an equal share if he works out but just as our crew do not get a share of our loot, neither would Anson.

Lou, we are not trying to cause trouble and we are not really a greedy bunch, well maybe Gnurl is... but just want to get the semantics worked out up front.
Hey, Radoon, I resemble resent your implication! I'm not any more greedy than anyone else, I hope. :)

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

I'm kidding Leif, you were just the first to chime in so I had to pick on Gnurl a bit. He may be the only one shorter than me.

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley said:
Its that fire-breathing dragon icon of yours next to every post. It gives people the sense that you are always pissed off. ;)
hahaha, no, not always p'ed off, but always ready for a tasty snack of fresh pcs!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads