• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire OOC, (Closed)

Lou

Explorer
The word on FB a few hours ago is that Christy Rankin has died in NC. She was a tennis pro, no surprise there. V. Templeton relayed a message from Christy's cousin that she had been having seizures recently, and they suspect it may have been a stroke.

Scotley

Hero
Well Google maps and my Garmin both got it wrong and I took a little early morning visit to the land of urban blight and got to drive around in some of the most depressing housing projects in Nashville, but other than that I stayed safe. Gonna try to get caught up today.

Lou

Explorer
My wife today noticed that there is some musical similarity between parts of Hells Bells and Crumblin' Down by Mellencamp. Has anyone else ever noticed that?

Leif

Adventurer
My wife today noticed that there is some musical similarity between parts of Hells Bells and Crumblin' Down by Mellencamp. Has anyone else ever noticed that?
I have, vaguely, but I thought that I was just having AC/DC withdrawal or something.

Leif

Adventurer
Newest pic of Gnurl, check the "Other Gnome Pics" folder in m profile for the caption -->

leif-albums-other-gnome-pics-picture971-gnurl-whiskerlings-honeymoon-ok-thats-lie-shes-just-gnurls-friend-benefits.jpg

mleibrock

First Post
out of town

I will be unable to post until Tues or wed night. Headed to Mexico! Yay! If you can get by without Radoon, please do, otherwise...Scott please take care of him.

Remove ads