• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire OOC, (Closed)

Scotley

Hero
Newest pic of Gnurl, check the "Other Gnome Pics" folder in m profile for the caption -->

leif-albums-other-gnome-pics-picture971-gnurl-whiskerlings-honeymoon-ok-thats-lie-shes-just-gnurls-friend-benefits.jpg

I saw this one in the profile, good one!

Scotley

Hero
Check this out!

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/dnd3e/documents/ADD3.pdf

It is not what it appears.

[sblock=When you've looked I'll show you what it is]It seems that somebody with way too much time on their hands has taken Castles and Crusades (a simplified version of d20 with some strong old school elements) some things from 3.0/3.5 and mixed in a generous bit AD&D. Fun to see the old text and concepts mixed in with the new goodies.[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Am I mistaken, I can't remember :):):):). Is the cleric with us? Didn't he suggest we take out this minotaur? I see both sides. We might catch the sorcerer off guard (though unlikely I suspect) if we go now or we can widdle away at his minions so there is not another cleric spoiling our fun.

Leif

Adventurer
Unless Scotley has changed his mind and plans to continue this game on well into the fall, then I think we should concentrate on our main mission of finding the sea sorcerer and getting out from under this bloody inconvenient curse! But, hey, that's just me....

Scotley

Hero
Depends on which cleric you mean. The one that was a former ally of the Sea Sorcerer is with you. Todd's character the cleric is not, though I was kinda hopeful that he'd show up and join the fun.

mleibrock

First Post
To Minotaur or not to Minotaur

Ok guys, I know you all are in a hurry to finish off the lich but if Scott wants to run this last fight as a face to face, then it might be a good time to wrap until then. Or maybe after the Minotaur fight...I was thinking we might pick up the other characters after the fight (unless they are both playing the lich)

Remove ads