• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It usually starts with a dinner party

JonnyFive

First Post
due to some new information thta i found, i would like to rework ax's feats and his cash if thats ok, just let me know and i'll reupload him in the RG or i can send him to ya first for looking over.

Masleh

First Post
Since we haven't started yet any changes you want to make to your character are probably okay. What were the additions?

Hmm, Dracoreadner, I need to know if you're still with us on this, otherwise I'm going to start shopping around for another player.

JonnyFive

First Post
1'st level feat changeing from unarmored body to lightning reflexes, 6th level monk changing from improved trip to improved disarm, +3 bracers changing to a +2 armor enchant on my natural composit plating, bag of holding going to a type 1 instead of a type 2, buying a +1 sai of returning unless you know of an enchant that helps with disarming enemys.

everything sound good?

also, the reason i want to take the lightning reflexes is for a feat out of the compleat warriors called prone attack, it's on page 103 of the book.

Last edited:

Dracomeander

First Post
Masleh said:
Hmm, Dracomeander, I need to know if you're still with us on this, otherwise I'm going to start shopping around for another player.

I'm definitely still here and looking forward to the game. I thought you would give some feedback to my previous post. I should be able to get the full background up sometime Monday. I'm busy all day tomorrow.

Dracomeander

First Post
Korantash is now up in the Rogue's Gallery. If there is anything that need to be changed or clarified let me know. The background is purposely generic as I have a terrible time coming up with appropriate sounding names.

Masleh

First Post
JonnyFive said:
1'st level feat changeing from unarmored body to lightning reflexes, 6th level monk changing from improved trip to improved disarm, +3 bracers changing to a +2 armor enchant on my natural composit plating, bag of holding going to a type 1 instead of a type 2, buying a +1 sai of returning unless you know of an enchant that helps with disarming enemys.

everything sound good?

also, the reason i want to take the lightning reflexes is for a feat out of the compleat warriors called prone attack, it's on page 103 of the book.

The feats & magic item changes are acceptable. There is an enchantment that may be added to melee weapons, called Grasping. A weapon of this sort adds a +2 bonus to disarm and trip attempts, and attempting a disarm with such a weapon does not incur an attack of opportunity. It is however a +2 bonus, rather extreme given its limited bonuses.

JimAde

First Post
I know you're planning to start the game today, Masleh, but I wanted to let you know I might not be able to post today. Running a bunch of errands this afternoon. I should be able to post tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest.

Just didn't want you to think I had vanished. :)

Masleh

First Post
JimAde said:
I know you're planning to start the game today, Masleh, but I wanted to let you know I might not be able to post today. Running a bunch of errands this afternoon. I should be able to post tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest.

Just didn't want you to think I had vanished. :)

That's fine, the posting schedlue was set up to be convienant for light posters anyway.

---The game's affot gentlemen.---
I'll allow you to post first in how you bring yourself to Sharn and or how you actually make an entrance into the Gala. Those without any ideas I'll be happy to write in an opening and contact within Sharns elite uppper circle late this evening. Feel free to go into as much detail as you wish in regards to how you're getting there or with whose permission. Jim, your character is pretty much a shoe-in for the Gala, but if you'd like to do some description of the planar breach that brought you to Eberron you're free to write it up yourself or leave it to me.

Rolls made by your characters should be listed under an OOC tag or Sblock, with a link to the invisible castle dicebot. All modifiers used during the roll also need to be mentioned, as well as current HP and spells remaining in the title of your post during battle situations (I'll let you know when these come up). Those who don't wish to keep up with all the book work are free to allow me to roll for them.

In game link is Here , lets have some fun.

JonnyFive

First Post
Masleh the letter sent to me is my key, just let me know what it says and i can write out a narative, or you can write it out if you wish. eather way works for me

also, the Grasping enchant is a +1 bonus right?

Dracomeander

First Post
Masleh said:
---The game's affot gentlemen.---
I'll allow you to post first in how you bring yourself to Sharn and or how you actually make an entrance into the Gala. Those without any ideas I'll be happy to write in an opening and contact within Sharns elite uppper circle late this evening. Feel free to go into as much detail as you wish in regards to how you're getting there or with whose permission. Jim, your character is pretty much a shoe-in for the Gala, but if you'd like to do some description of the planar breach that brought you to Eberron you're free to write it up yourself or leave it to me.

Rolls made by your characters should be listed under an OOC tag or Sblock, with a link to the invisible castle dicebot. All modifiers used during the roll also need to be mentioned, as well as current HP and spells remaining in the title of your post during battle situations (I'll let you know when these come up). Those who don't wish to keep up with all the book work are free to allow me to roll for them.

In game link is Here , lets have some fun.

Interesting opening. As a resident of Sharn, what is the chance of having been able to acquire a shard or two in the fall? Would use Locate Object if necessary.

As for an in to the Gala, possibly one of the kids rescued belonged to the host's household.

Main reason for this post though is for this question.

What is the invisible castle dicebot and where is it located?

Remove ads