• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Itchin' to run somethin' -- you pick!

Which game?!

• Rivets Eternal

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • A Fistful of Gilds

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Zombies

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Shipwrecked

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • The Dark

Votes: 7 30.4%

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Yeah, Zombies! With D&D 3.5 rules. I need to get some mileage out of Libris Mortis. ;)

dave_o

Explorer
Right now, it looks like Does Anything Matter if You're Already Dead? is winnin'. :D But I'll let a bit more time pass before I decide to make a recruitment thread. BTW, Becca Bot is my girlfriend in real life, so she's guaranteed a spot in whatever I run.

Keep voting! Also, yes, post opinions, questions, whatever. A game is only as good as its players are happy.

dave_o

Explorer
Just a bump I will offically close the polls THIS FRIDAY, as in December 2nd, so if you're planning on voting for something or asking a question or whatever you've got this week. I would go ahead and start the recruitment thread for whatever's leading at the moment right now but this is a hectic-assed week so I'll wait until Friday.

Whatever's on top this Friday gets run.

Becca Bot

First Post
doghead said:
Ah, that would explain the tone of affection.

:D

What can I say? He likes it rough. That and I'm a femme bot lacking in human emotions.

And, oh yeah, I don't get a spot because I'm his girlfriend -- I get a spot because I kick arse at roleplay and I FINALLY know the rules. *flex*

Pleased to meet you. I'm nicer than I seem.

doghead

thotd
Becca Bot said:
What can I say? He likes it rough. That and I'm a femme bot lacking in human emotions. And, oh yeah, I don't get a spot because I'm his girlfriend -- I get a spot because I kick arse at roleplay and I FINALLY know the rules. *flex*

I never would have said otherwise.

Becca Bot said:
Pleased to meet you. I'm nicer than I seem.

Likewise.

thotd

Bront

The man with the probe
Becca Bot said:
Nooo. ZOMBIES is winning! You guys don't know how much trouble you're in for with zombies... We don't get to be super heroes, remember! And we'll probably be level 1.. Whimperrrr. My luck and they'll be fast runners with Cthulhu d20 sanity rules.

Also, there are only five people in this thread and zombies has six. Just an interesting note. If you vote, post some opinions!
Yes, interesteding particularly since a few of us posting in the thread didn't vote for Zombies :\

dave_o

Explorer
Bront said:
Yes, interesteding particularly since a few of us posting in the thread didn't vote for Zombies :\

Got me thinkin'. I went through and tallied the votes of people who bothered to post in the thread and that looks like this: Rivets -- 4, Fistful -- 5, Zombies --2, Shipwrecked -- 0, Dark -- 1. And y'know, the people who care enough to post get priority, I think, so it looks like A Fistful of Gilds is winnin' so far. ;)

Remove ads