• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Itchin' to run somethin' -- you pick!

Which game?!

• Rivets Eternal

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • A Fistful of Gilds

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Zombies

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Shipwrecked

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • The Dark

Votes: 7 30.4%

garlicnation

First Post
I would be really interested in doing the zombies, as well as the first one. Have you read Libris Mortis. It is a book all about undead, and running undead as charachters. You can see me on aim for more info, but the book would greatly aid in running an undead campaign.

Bront

The man with the probe
I'm generaly up for descriptive posts, and try to add little extras when I can, but that camera thing seems like a little bit too much.

But itching for extra description? That I can do.

dave_o

Explorer
garlicnation said:
I would be really interested in doing the zombies, as well as the first one. Have you read Libris Mortis. It is a book all about undead, and running undead as charachters. You can see me on aim for more info, but the book would greatly aid in running an undead campaign.

Oh yah, I have Libris Mortis, that big blue bastard.

NEW TALLY: Rivets -- 7, Fistful -- 7, Zombies -- 6, Shipwrecked -- 1, Dark -- 3.

Bront said:
I'm generaly up for descriptive posts, and try to add little extras when I can, but that camera thing seems like a little bit too much.

But itching for extra description? That I can do.

I'll probably just go with standard narrative. It was just a wild idea. :D

dave_o

Explorer
Grr I am impatient. Okay, here's what's what. If you wanted ZOMBIES, whatever game I end up running I will work with as for having a zombie PC. But currently Rivets Eternal and A Fistful of Gilds are currently winning the votes of people who actually posted in the thread.

So. Someone champion Rivets, and someone champion Fistful, and post why I should run either/why you wanna play in it. Whichever seems like it'll cause more fun is what I'll run.

Go, go impatient Aries. :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Well, I'm about as reliable a poster as you'll get in a game, and generaly try to create fun and enjoyable characters :)

As far as which one, I've wanted to try either of those 2 Style of games, either Alternate Earth Wild West, or Steampunk, so I'm fine with either.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads