• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It's a beautiful baby +2 Vorpal Sword!

Zappo

Explorer
You think the apparatus is bad? What about sovereign glue? Or an immovable rod?

Hey, can she get twins? What if the twins are a bag of holding and a portable hole?

Kae'Yoss

First Post
I think, that's it. The world is finally falling apart at the seams. Expect rain of toads, blood, ashes, boiling water soon, not necessarily in that order. Maybe all at once, too.

pogre

Legend
You know, Babomb - yuou rarely post, but when you do - it's always worth talking about! I think the idea of "birthing" magic items has possibilities. You may have stirred my sick mind to consider a Fey Queen holding court with this very special power...

Kae'Yoss

First Post
pogre said:
You know, Babomb - yuou rarely post, but when you do - it's always worth talking about! I think the idea of "birthing" magic items has possibilities. You may have stirred my sick mind to consider a Fey Queen holding court with this very special power...

Aaaaah, now that song's stuck in my head. "Pappa's Got a Brand New Bag"

Kae'Yoss

First Post
the Jester said:
Seriously, am I the only one who is already planning to use this idea??

Cuz I love it!

You just want to use it to cover your indecent debauchery :p

And I don't even want to know about you guys' ideas about how this system works with improving magical items.

babomb

First Post
pogre said:

I'll take that as a compliment...I think.

I'm not on drugs, guys. You act like you've never had crazy dreams with patio furniture in a swimming pool or wall-mounted animal heads that come to life or anything. I mean, heck, The Cosby Show had a dream sequence where a guy gives birth to a sandwich. Seesh.

Remove ads