It's the OOC thread for Tales from The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

Lazlow

First Post
Forgive my absence, gentlefolk, I've been home sick with a nasty head cold. Eat, drink, and be merry in the meantime...

Lord_Raven88

First Post
I have to say that I'm stumped at the moment, regarding what we need to do to advance the adventure.

I guess because I haven't read the previous posts and noone has decided to explain to monkey boy what's going on, I'm lost as to what to do. :heh:

Wystan

Explorer
I look in on this every day to see if/where we are moving. No comments lately as there has been a dry spell. I may need to just ACT soon.

Lazlow

First Post
As DM I have to say the slow pacing is mostly my fault. ...But it did take you guys a lot longer than I expected to just take a look at the scroll.

Being sick is no fun, either. I promise we'll get something of more substance going really soon.

Also, it seems we've lost Logic's Fate :( and the other new guy who posted once. I'm all for just going as is with the three of you - Wystan, Gruammsh, and Monkey, with Berserker Bill in tow. Sound good?

And Lord Raven, you don't have to read the entire previous thread, but you might want to at least read the first page or so, where Sunderkeg (owner of the Tavern) explains some of the history and shows a map of the town and what-not.

Remove ads