JA' - "The Divine Avengers - A Four Lands Adventure Recruiting

J. Alexander

First Post
Okay,,i am going to use a little bit of dm magic here...i cant get the scanner to work...

Your immediate opponets fail and you see your remaing foes begin to cluster in front of the main altar providing a target rich enviroment..

actions

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Okay,,i am going to use a little bit of dm magic here...i cant get the scanner to work...

Your immediate opponets fail and you see your remaing foes begin to cluster in front of the main altar providing a target rich enviroment..

actions

uh, This is the ooc thread, sir.

J. Alexander

First Post
Have no clue...i keep posting in the main thread sometimes it will go sometimes it wont and sometimes i cant see replies for a day or two to post..
who knows....
but i posted and lets be off

also having the same problem with wandering heros

ghostcat

First Post
Have no clue...i keep posting in the main thread sometimes it will go sometimes it wont and sometimes i cant see replies for a day or two to post..
who knows....
but i posted and lets be off

also having the same problem with wandering heros
Can't guarantee it will cure your problem. But when something like this happens the first thing to do is clear your browser cache.

Or are you referring to the ENWorld notification system, which sometimes seems to run on teacakes.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Can't guarantee it will cure your problem. But when something like this happens the first thing to do is clear your browser cache.

Or are you referring to the ENWorld notification system, which sometimes seems to run on teacakes.

mmmmmm cake.

*blood sugar rises*

oops.

Remove ads