Jack Chick's Dark Dungeons Movie Trailer

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Ironically, parodies don't need permission. They are excepted under fair-use. So you only need permission if you're playing it straight.

Poe's Law (it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between an expression of sincere extremism and a parody of extremism) becomes interesting with respect to Fair Use. :)

jrralls

First Post
JR Ralls here, writer of Dark Dungeons the movie. If you have any specific questions you'd like to ask I'm here to answer them.

Also, be sure to share and like the trailer! We are an ultra-low budget film and the only way we can get the word out is through fans like you.

Thanks!

darjr

I crit!
JR Ralls here, writer of Dark Dungeons the movie. If you have any specific questions you'd like to ask I'm here to answer them.

Also, be sure to share and like the trailer! We are an ultra-low budget film and the only way we can get the word out is through fans like you.

Thanks!

any chance of a theatrical release?

jrralls

First Post
For our small budget we got a tremendous level of quality. Our hope is that it plays far and wide. While a theatrical release is unlikely, we will be playing in a few select theaters.

Dark Dungeons the movie will make its world premier at Gen Con, Indianapolis, the heart of gaming's evil dark heart.

darjr

I crit!
For our small budget we got a tremendous level of quality. Our hope is that it plays far and wide. While a theatrical release is unlikely, we will be playing in a few select theaters.

Dark Dungeons the movie will make its world premier at Gen Con, Indianapolis, the heart of gaming's evil dark heart.

What would it take to get a local screening?

jrralls

First Post
Enough fans requesting it and a theater willing to show it. When we get closer we'll be setting up an service that makes it easy for fans to request a screening. Sign up on the webpage and you'll get an update when we release that.

Thanks,
JR

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel

Thanks!
Have you considered submitting it to a film fest? This one is pretty awesome and every year there is or two filsm related to gamers.

Will there be any online viewing?

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
This is possibly going to be the funniest Dungeons & Dragons movie ever made and it is based on an anti-Dungeon & Dragons comics, :D . I sense a disturbance in the Force, as if a million ironies cried out in anguish as they realized they were about to be pwned.

Remove ads