JA'S - The Four Lands - Divine Avengers

Zerith

First Post
Stark glanced at the assembling siege and singled out one never the corn or of the gathered fiends of fails life before dashing towards it, arm out stretched, blade in hand and then span around the instant it was within his reach and allowed the speed and momentum of his motion in place of a feat of strength.
He whipped about, with a flutter of his cloak, on the ball of his left forefoot before hustling towards the mages with a crouching poster to allow them an unobstructed view as he neared them yet again.
The lower jaw of Stark’s horned helm bobbed up and down slightly as he hurried about and took long, silent, and laboring breaths.

[sblock=OoC] spring attack: the ability to melee at range :3
and sorry for the hella late reply ^_^; [/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
re: "Annoying people everywere with the Uncle dance since 11 01 11! "

OOC: [MENTION=75603]Zenith[/MENTION] , what is the uncle dance?

J. Alexander

First Post
As the party gathers it's strength to finish the fight, they catch the young priest stepping into the light and here him say "By my faith I abjure you creatures of darkness and cast you out from this holy space. I condem you to the depths of hell by a willing sacrafice" He then quikcly steps to the altar , does somthing hard to see, and collapse against the altar at which point the light intensifes and with a searing but non harmful glow it blind you. Seconds after it disapates you can see and all that remain standing is the party.

ghostcat

First Post
It takes Valinn a moment to realise that the priest's action has eliminated the treat. However, once he is sure that it is safe, he will kneel down and examine the high priest; expecting the worst.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Honorary Captain Tsadichi Moru

Seeing the creatures of darkness vanquished, Honorary Captain Tsadichi Moru and mushu remain at battle ready!

Remove ads