The Four Lands - Divine Avengers

J. Alexander

First Post
OCC: The enviroment has changed you are in a well furnished wel maintained sitting room and the guys appear to be corperal. a brief glance outside the window shows a well teneded and arraanged fromal garden rising from the muck of the swamp

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Edward concentrates briefly while the figure speaks and then bows slightly. While outwardly calm he seethes with hatred of undead and it shows in his words!

"I'm Edward Thornrose. No offense, but you're asking us to risk our souls by promising not to hurt you, without reverse being true. What's to stop you and yours from attacking us after we take the vow. And all that with information that even now you say maybe won't be complete.

If you or yours are those shadows we were attacked by, why wouldn't we simply cleanse this place?"

Edward glares around, trying to find some threat in strange looking man.

OOC: detect magic scan of the room

J. Alexander

First Post
Still very urban Lord Asher replies. "AHHHH, it was impiled that there would be no threat from me or mine as you have been given safe passage already. but i can see were you would be concerend. then very well, I shall not harm you by word or deed or those who owe allegiance to me"

Continuing he says "No you do not understand, I said at times i may not be able to give you direct information about indivudals or places, it would be up to you do decpiher the clues given in what i could say"

"and finally, I know about the shadows and suspect a great deal more but I do not have the power to confront them directly as you do not have such power. I am safe within the bondaries set, they dare not attack me or I them. To your final point sir, it is simple you lack the power or the strenght to challenge me on my ground now or for many years anywhere with the boundaries of holding. "

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Very well. You have my word I will not harm You or yours as long as the group is not attacked. And I'd like to know who 'yours' are so we don't make mistakes. You claim those shadows aren't Yours, but they lead us here."

OOC: Any magic, beside our own? And when at that what kind of magic our artifacts give out?

J. Alexander

First Post
The room is heavily shielded at best guess you would think it has been lined with some sort of neutral metal. The only thing radiating magic in the room is a ring on Lord Ashers left hand. A large blood red ruby surroned with two upsweeping mithril wings.

Fenris

Adventurer
Thurien scowled around the room as pleanstries were exchanged and the deal offered. He didn't like it one little bit. The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy he thought. Still if this was a genuine offer, defeating the shadows would bring Light to the region.

"What assurances do you offer us that you are telling the truth now and will do so in the future?' asks Thurien.

J. Alexander

First Post
In response to the question Lord Asher says "none really so it is up to you to decide if we have terms. I make no other representations and should we not come to terms then i will simply look elsewhere and you are free to go"

Lou

Explorer
Carvyn Wray

Carvyn stands silently as the others address the being in the room. Carvyn mentally asks his sword, Sashin, what should I do?

Fenris

Adventurer
Thurien sighed. It may well be a trap, but he would see to the Light to lead him out. If this, this, memory, actually gave them information that helped them defeat evn one shadow, then the danger to himself would be worth it.

Thurien looks to the others and nods.

Rhun

First Post
"I do not harm those that have not threatened me, mine or my country," says Bestor. "So you have my vow, provided you don't become a threat to any of those."

Remove ads