JA'S - The Four Lands - Divine Avengers

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: *bangs head on desk top* ow, lets not do that again . . . . . ok, I might have missed something here, so please be patient with the old man here. where are the good guys, are the the bad guys Xs and where are we at?

Scott DeWar

OOC: ok, I am placeing M at P,41

Moru gestures with his hands like he is making a snow ball and then does an underhand throwing action. Suddenly out of nothing comes a ball of fire headed to the undead creature nearest to him (O,46)

Flaming sphere:
size 5 ft d. sphere
range 200 feet
damage 3d6
reflex dc 18 for 1/2
move 30 ft/ rnd (move action) stops when hits a creature

A serpentine head sticks out of his robes, glances at Moru while saying, "Pardon me brother.", then spews a lone of flames 30 feet away to the same creature.

Mushu's Breath Weapon 3d4 Fire 30ft line Ref DC13 for 1/2

"Not a problem brother Mushu. You know how I despise the sight of the unliving." responds Moru.

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=OOC]I have imagined Sydrem being a few feet from the bottom of the stairs, on the left hand side. Maybe around T45?[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Okay,,i am going to use a little bit of dm magic here...i cant get the scanner to work...

Your immediate opponets fail and you see your remaing foes begin to cluster in front of the main altar providing a target rich enviroment..

actions
Telepoted here due to accidentally being placed in ooc thread.

Scott DeWar

Honorary Captain Tsadichi Moru

Moru makes a twitching action with his finger and the flame ball moves toth first undead creature nearest him. Then he stares at that creature for a moment.

move action: move sphere to baddie nearest to him
std action: hex-evil eye(-4 to saves)

Flaming sphere:
size 5 ft d. sphere
range 200 feet
damage 3d6
reflex dc 18 for 1/2
move 30 ft/ rnd (move action) stops when hits a creature

Last edited:

Remove ads