JA'S - The Four Lands - Divine Avengers

Zerith

First Post
Preveusly, Stark rushed up, darting through the surging crowed, slashed the figure deeply and then weaved back away before starting to look the area over once more. He glanced towards the Alter in time to see the oncoming flood of negative energy. He was so caught up looking for the threats he knew might have been there he did not consider the very nature of the apparent attacker.

He closed his eyes gently as the overhearing onslaught rumbled towards him, and the energy rushed through him with disturbing ease, he was not remotely ready.
He nearly collapsed from the shock and staggered backwards as he saw the new assailants appear, before lunging forwards in vengeance

~

Stark bolted towards the nearest fiend and then slashed at it and then swiftly withdrew before it hade the opertunity to react.
After making his attack, he withdrew towards the nearest of his allies.

OoC: Is the dark golden glow post aimed at Vertex or at the party at large?

Last edited:

J. Alexander

First Post
Directed to the party in general..

I am getting a new scanner next week..i can then just hand draw and scan as a jpeg..right now all i have is a spread sheet..let me try to work up something else

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: Ok then that would put Battlescar at (N/45). And you'll probably need to change your Xs to something else to differentiate similar monster types. like T1/T2/T3 etc. if there were three trolls in the enemy group so we don't get all mixed up. :D

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Valinn thinks that he is wasting his time with the prelate but he intends to maintain his energy body anyway, so standing by him is probably as good a place as any. The gold light takes him completely by surprise. He is not sure who or what cast it but he quickly adjusts and assumes that whoever it was assumed their protection. This leaves him free to continue the attack.

Unfortunately by this time, the creatures have dispersed and another channel will be useless, so he needs to come up with a different tactic.

Having decided that its no use picking the creatures off one by one, Velinn reviews his area of effect spells and decides that the only one that fits the bill is holy smite. Which he casts, trying to get as many creatures in the area of effect as possible.

[sblock=OOC]Valinn is currently at T42.
Currently Velin is targeting Holy Smite at S55 but he may re-target depending on what happens before his turn[/sblock][sblock=Daily Resource Tracker]
Code:
[b]Channel:[/b]        <X.....>
[b]Energy Body:[/b]    <XXXX.....>
[b]Spells:[/b]
[b]- 1st Level:[/b]    <........>
[b]- 2nd Level:[/b]    <........>
[b]- 3rd Level:[/b]    <X......>
[b]- 4th Level:[/b]    <X....>
[/sblock]

Remove ads