JollyDoc's Age of Worms (Updated 11/30, Epilogue!)

Sandain

Explorer
Did you house rule Polymorph any Object? according to the SRD;

Unlike polymorph, polymorph any object does grant the creature the Intelligence score of its new form. If the original form didn’t have a Wisdom or Charisma score, it gains those scores as appropriate for the new form.

JollyDoc

Explorer
Sandain said:
Did you house rule Polymorph any Object? according to the SRD;

Unlike polymorph, polymorph any object does grant the creature the Intelligence score of its new form. If the original form didn’t have a Wisdom or Charisma score, it gains those scores as appropriate for the new form.

I gave it the giant's stats....it was just the strong, silent type.

R-Hero

Explorer
gfunk said:
Sunday Night Preview
2. Faust has the wisdom to use Diplomacy
Gotta thank Faust for re alignment of the skills. Rolled 60+ on Diplomacy

gfunk said:
3. Dragotha's Maw awaits...
DM: OK, the Chimera goes for a full attack.
*rolls 5 d20's*
DM: So, the Chimeria hits AC 53, 51, 48, 49, and 50.
Hawk: 5 swings and 5 misses. **EAT IT!!!!**
Gotta love Divine Shield at +11.

Finally caught up again. Been reading like mad and now I'm once again joining the legions of the waiting. Only one difference this time: Now I finally appreciate what work goes in writing a good story. I can only dream of ever lifting my own story to this level of quality writing. So all I can say is: "Keep up the good work JD and may the muse never leave your side"

JollyDoc

Explorer
A'vandira Silvermane said:
Finally caught up again. Been reading like mad and now I'm once again joining the legions of the waiting. Only one difference this time: Now I finally appreciate what work goes in writing a good story. I can only dream of ever lifting my own story to this level of quality writing. So all I can say is: "Keep up the good work JD and may the muse never leave your side"

Thank you very much for your appreciation. This story hour is definately a labor of love, but the main reason I stick with it is because of the enthusiasm of the readers for our group's tale. Even now, the spectre of Savage Tide looms on the horizon, and I know that Ika and Joachim have already picked their characters. I'm certain, despite my better judgement, that a third story hour will follow this one, as long as you guys keep wanting to read.

Wish

First Post
Oh, we want to read. We definitely want to read. It's just cruel, however, for you to post to your storyhour thread when it's not an update. I see "JollyDoc" as the author of the most recent addition to the thread and I start twitching with anticipation.

I propose that you use a psuedonym for your psuedonym when posting non-update comments. :)

Remove ads