JollyDoc's Age of Worms (Updated 11/30, Epilogue!)

JollyDoc

Explorer
Hammerhead said:
Ever notice how it's the tough cleric who seems to last the entire game? Grubber, Rusty...

It'll be an even greater feat for Grubber, having made it from 1st to 20th level, single classed, AND....not being capable of flying!

Ika_Greybeard

First Post
Neverwinter Knight said:
Yeah, go Grubber! With all the flying sacrifice he has made, I wonder why he's not yet the Chosen of Grumbar.

I guess you could say he is the chosen one since he is the only Cleric of Grumbar on Torill.

Hammerhead

Explorer
Why would Grubber be the only cleric of Grumbar on Toril? Did the rest of them get sick?

What benefits does Grubber's "No Flying" feat give? I would hope its a lot.

Ika_Greybeard

First Post
Hammerhead said:
Why would Grubber be the only cleric of Grumbar on Toril? Did the rest of them get sick?

What benefits does Grubber's "No Flying" feat give? I would hope its a lot.

:D Would you worship a god that would not allow you to fly!!!! I think that is why he is the only cleric of Grumbar atleast we have not ran into any others in our travels from across the realms. :lol:

He got one Bonus Feat for not Flying (Even though we had to Adjust everything we did to get him around so it really did not effect him but us) We got nothing :confused:

It has actually been entertaining at the table the player takes alot of Ribbing and Taunts from the rest of us.

I'll take a shot at it. Behold the

CHOSEN OF GRUMBAR TEMPLATE

Divine Enhancements: Weight +200 kg (keeps you rooted in the earth)

Earthfire: as the archmage ability arcane fire, except with a range of 100 feet, and damage of 1d6/spell level used plus 1d6 per epic level against any type of fire or fire creatures.

Spell-like Abilities (each 1/day unless noted): speak with earth (at will), resist airy taunts (saves vs. flying jokes +10) (3/day), earth blade (shovel of force), earthern path (ability to move over any soil)

What do you think?

gfunk

First Post
A little something to bring a smile to your face . . .

Attachments

• kyuss.jpg
    kyuss.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 197

Remove ads