JollyDoc's Age of Worms (Updated 11/30, Epilogue!)

JollyDoc said:
This Is Kyuss!! I Have Hijacked This Thread!! I Have Just One Message For The So-called League: All Your Base Are Belong To Me!!
In that context, JollyKyuss: You are on the way to destruction. Make your time. :p

Honestly, just because you are an invincible, overpowering godling doesn't mean you are going to win this battle... :]

All your Smurf are belong to Smurf!

Smurf out.

JollyDoc

Explorer
Ika_Greybeard said:
Because the way I see it Dragotha your hand picked General= Dead
Lashonna you hand picked second in command = Dead Lots of Followers and underlings Dead
So be very Afraid very afraid you Worm Freak

AH, BUT THINK OF MY NEW GENERAL!! EVEN NOW I AM WATCHING HIM RISE FROM WHERE HE FELL AS MY NEW SPAWN!! HE SHALL LEAD MY ARMIES TO VICTORY (AT LEAST UNTIL SOMETHING BETTER COMES ALONG)! KYUSS....OUT!!

Joachim

First Post
JollyDoc said:
AH, BUT THINK OF MY NEW GENERAL!! EVEN NOW I AM WATCHING HIM RISE FROM WHERE HE FELL AS MY NEW SPAWN!! HE SHALL LEAD MY ARMIES TO VICTORY (AT LEAST UNTIL SOMETHING BETTER COMES ALONG)! KYUSS....OUT!!

What's the over-under on the unlifespan of your new general? I would put it somewhere around 6 seconds.

gfunk

First Post
Sadly, I will be a bastard and defer on updating this weekend. This update is so full of wormy goodness that I couldn't help but spoil it with even a few tidbits of info . . .

:p

Naw . . . I'll throw you a few bones:

1. The campaign ended . . . unequivocally
2. There are Spawns of Kyuss created . . . yes, that was plural.
3. A few "friends" intercede on our behalf, including Faust's long lost "brother." ;)

So that's it. Will Kyuss triumph or does the League vanquish him? The answer to that lies in how fast JollyDoc can type.

Remove ads