JollyDoc's Age of Worms (Updated 11/30, Epilogue!)

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
gfunk said:
There, the gauntlet has been thrown down . . .

I have the utmost confidence in you. Your group of players and PCs are a well-oiled machine, and it has been a pleasure to catch a glimpse of your exploits.

You've done amazing, provided a great read, and I'm rooting for you all the way!

Quartz

Hero
jeremy_dnd said:
I have the utmost confidence in you. Your group of players and PCs are a well-oiled machine, and it has been a pleasure to catch a glimpse of your exploits.

You've done amazing, provided a great read, and I'm rooting for you all the way!

Hear hear.

gfunk said:
Let me be plain with you all . . . Kyuss will die. Kyuss will absolutely bite the dust. At no time in our encounter with him did I even feel somewhat threatened. By healing himself up, Kyuss is merely delaying the inevitable.

There, the gauntlet has been thrown down . . . :]
YESSS!!! Enough flattering the worm god. After all, he is a god of worms, how pathetic is that. He deserves nothing more than to be crushed beneath Hawk's gauntleted boots, like a good worm.

Go gfunk & co !!!

JollyDoc

Explorer
This Is Kyuss!! I Have Hijacked This Thread!! I Have Just One Message For The So-called League: All Your Base Are Belong To Me!!

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
JollyDoc said:
This Is Kyuss!! I Have Hijacked This Thread!! I Have Just One Message For The So-called League: All Your Base Are Belong To Me!!
but... your base is only a 15ft square...

;)

Demiurge out.

Ika_Greybeard

First Post
JollyDoc said:
Kyuss Reminds All Of You Pathetic Mortals Out There Of The Score: Kyuss 1, League 0. Kyuss Says: Eat It!

You may need to adjust that score to The League 2, or more depending on how many underlings you can count to Kyuss 1/2, because really what did you take out?

Because the way I see it Dragotha your hand picked General= Dead
Lashonna you hand picked second in command = Dead Lots of Followers and underlings Dead
So be very Afraid very afraid you Worm Freak

Remove ads