• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JollyDoc's Age of Worms (Updated 11/30, Epilogue!)

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
gfunk said:
There, the gauntlet has been thrown down . . .

I have the utmost confidence in you. Your group of players and PCs are a well-oiled machine, and it has been a pleasure to catch a glimpse of your exploits.

You've done amazing, provided a great read, and I'm rooting for you all the way!

Quartz

Hero
jeremy_dnd said:
I have the utmost confidence in you. Your group of players and PCs are a well-oiled machine, and it has been a pleasure to catch a glimpse of your exploits.

You've done amazing, provided a great read, and I'm rooting for you all the way!

Hear hear.

gfunk said:
Let me be plain with you all . . . Kyuss will die. Kyuss will absolutely bite the dust. At no time in our encounter with him did I even feel somewhat threatened. By healing himself up, Kyuss is merely delaying the inevitable.

There, the gauntlet has been thrown down . . . :]
YESSS!!! Enough flattering the worm god. After all, he is a god of worms, how pathetic is that. He deserves nothing more than to be crushed beneath Hawk's gauntleted boots, like a good worm.

Go gfunk & co !!!

JollyDoc

Explorer
This Is Kyuss!! I Have Hijacked This Thread!! I Have Just One Message For The So-called League: All Your Base Are Belong To Me!!

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
JollyDoc said:
This Is Kyuss!! I Have Hijacked This Thread!! I Have Just One Message For The So-called League: All Your Base Are Belong To Me!!
but... your base is only a 15ft square...

;)

Demiurge out.

Ika_Greybeard

First Post
JollyDoc said:
Kyuss Reminds All Of You Pathetic Mortals Out There Of The Score: Kyuss 1, League 0. Kyuss Says: Eat It!

You may need to adjust that score to The League 2, or more depending on how many underlings you can count to Kyuss 1/2, because really what did you take out?

Because the way I see it Dragotha your hand picked General= Dead
Lashonna you hand picked second in command = Dead Lots of Followers and underlings Dead
So be very Afraid very afraid you Worm Freak

Remove ads