• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Just when I thought there might have been hope for the second D&D movie...

Enchantress

First Post
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if Paris played a damsel-in-distress who, sadly, gets eaten by a dragon or some other equally gory and unavoidable fate....That would make the movie much more enjoyable imho. :]

Jeremy

Explorer
You can see her act in the Simple Life. What? You didn't think Nicole and Paris really felt the need to shower in bikini's together in front of the camera crew... Reality TV. Feh.

Or you can catch her on the OC playing a rich party girl.

Or on Las Vegas as a gold digger.

Or on George Lopez.

Or in the Cat in the Hat as a party girl.

Or on Wonderland as a party girl on a yacht.

Or in Zoolander.

Plenty of examples of Paris acting.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Rent any of the following, if you dare, and check out her acting ability:

Raising Helen (2004) .... Amber
L.A. Knights (2003) .... Sadie
Cat in the Hat, The (2003) .... Female Club-Goer
... aka Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat (2003) (USA: complete title)
Wonderland (2003/I) .... Barbie
Nine Lives (2002) .... Jo
QIK2JDG (2002) .... Strung-out Supermodel
Sweetie Pie (2000)
Wishman (1991) .... Girl on Beach

Nine Lives was I think a horror movie, so you may get a sense for how good/bad/awful she was there.

Bass Puppet

First Post
I really think that we should boycott this movie if this information is true, If they didn't get the hint the first time around, something serious has to be done. This D&D movie is beginning to make a mockery of D&D and as a D&D hobbiest and a movie whore, this disturbs me.

Oh, and I have seen Paris Hilton act before... :p :cool: :lol: ;) ...and unless she plays a moaning succubus, she's doomed. ;)

Last edited:

Enchantress

First Post
Bass Puppet, I just gotta say, that you have the greatest pic of Cartman in existence. Arguably one of the best episodes of South Park of all time. :p A bit of topic, but just letting you know that it made my day. ;)

Bass Puppet

First Post
Enchantress said:
Bass Puppet, I just gotta say, that you have the greatest pic of Cartman in existence. Arguably one of the best episodes of South Park of all time. :p A bit of topic, but just letting you know that it made my day. ;)

You my friend, have great taste.

Thank you for the compliment, i'm a huge South Park Fan. :)

Bass Puppet

First Post
Enchantress said:
You are so hellacool! :D

"Hella...Hella...Hella."

Mouseferatu said:
Title: "Just when I thought there might have been hope for the second D&D movie.."

Hey Mouse, I don't understand, when was there any hope? Was it Joel Silver returning as the Director? :p Or was it the 15 Million dollar budget? :p

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads