• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God! (Updated: Oct 09/05) Spoiler Free Thread

KenM

Banned
Banned
I thought the acting was just average, the effects could have beren better. Buts its a much better DnD movie then the first one. There are lots of refences to modules, when someone casts a spell, they use the spell compnents from the spell description, ect.

The Thayan Menace

First Post
D&D2: Accursed Cinema

The movie's forced usage of gaming terminology (a.k.a. "D&Disms") was bad enough by itself.

However, to make matters worse, the film is also loaded with grotesque plot holes and rules errors.

By the way, does anybody have a link to a D&D2 thread that includes spoilers? I cannot give this movie the flensing it deserves on a "spoiler-free" thread.

-Samir

Wormwood

Adventurer
The Thayan Menace said:
However, I can say this ... it was so horrid, that I actually had fun watching it. In fact ... I had such a good time, dogging it from start to finish, that I 'm actually thinking of buying the DVD.

Oh relax already.

It was good, cheesy fun.

It is the movie we D&D fans deserve. That says more about us than it say about the film.

Remove ads