• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Just when I thought there might have been hope for the second D&D movie...

Ranger REG

Explorer
barsoomcore said:
Yeah, it was lame. It was obviously made by people possessing very little experience or talent. I find that endearing. It find it far more appealing than many of the slicker, big-budget pictures that leave me with no sense of the people who made them. I don't think Courtney Solomon's much of a director, but I do feel like I kinda know him, and I think we'd get along just fine.
Great, I'm glad you could get along with him. In fact, if you get along with him now and keep him busy, we can get the talented folk to make a decent D&D film behind his back. :]

If you ask me, his "indie" fantasy film would have been acceptable if it hadn't have that D&D label on it. Acceptable, but even I woudn't buy a ticket, rent it, or add to my DVD collection.

barsoomcore said:
I bet he likes Beastmaster, too.
The movie or the TV show? I only like the original film because of Tanya Robert. :p

Darth K'Trava

First Post
NeoSamurai said:
Isn't that an Oxymoron? Dungeons and Dragons and Paris Hilton...That's just...

Maybe it'll mean more exposure of the genre/games to a wider group of talentless and ditzy hotties that are interested in going Geek.

Not sure if that's a good thing.

I must commune with the Living Force about that subject.

It's a tossup as to which is worse: Paris Hilton or Mr. Blue Lips..... That's just plain wrong.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Fast Learner said:
Perhaps if she plays some kind of monster.

Personally I find her appearance very creepy, like some kind of weird plastic alien or something.

:lol: Yeah. She reminds me of a Barbie doll. Same thing with Christina Aguliera. Both look plastic and fake as heck!

Next thing is we'll have Britney Spears in there. Might as well go for that R rating for having a prostitute in the movie. :confused:

Enchantress

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
:lol: Yeah. She reminds me of a Barbie doll. Same thing with Christina Aguliera. Both look plastic and fake as heck!

Next thing is we'll have Britney Spears in there. Might as well go for that R rating for having a prostitute in the movie. :confused:

Well, while we're making a list, how about Janet Jackson? She can summon a dire Justin Timberlake, that shows she's at a pretty high level! :lol:

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Ranger REG said:
If you ask me, his "indie" fantasy film would have been acceptable if it hadn't have that D&D label on it.
Yeah, I think that causes a lot of the frenzy the film generates around here. If it had been released without any ties to "our" game (with a title like The Dragonlord, or something stupid like that), people wouldn't be so frothed up about it. People would probably like it as much as they liked other crappy fantasy movies.

Is what I think.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Enchantress said:
Well, while we're making a list, how about Janet Jackson? She can summon a dire Justin Timberlake, that shows she's at a pretty high level! :lol:
Not funny:mad: ...not funny...that is a nightmare, a horrid thought of an idea:)

Last edited:

Goodsport

Explorer
Darth K'Trava said:
Britney Spears

heartface.gif

ElectricDevil

First Post
What? No one is lambasting in the fact that there won't be a Wayans brother in this one? Maybe they can get Marlon Wayans back so he can torment Wilton- er... Hilton.

He -did- come back from the dead, afterall.

*Coughcough*

Remove ads