• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God! (Updated: Oct 09/05) Spoiler Free Thread

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
trancejeremy said:
Well anyway, the trailer they've been showing on the SF channel looks decent.

Yes, but is there anywhere you can see the trailer online, at SciFi Channel's website or elsewhere? It would be nice to see THIS trailer.

KF72

Chairman7w

First Post
Ugh. That doesn't bode well. When I'm channel surfing and come across a movie on Sci-Fi I usually stop for a minute or two just for laughs.

IndigoRage

First Post
Just Finished Watching It

And I have to say, it's pretty darn good. Much better than I expected.
And I also must say, I do love DVR ;-)

Pax,
Indigo

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Nightfall said:
I think the appearance of Falazure helped some. :p :) Just wish they'd had an cameo of Orcus too.

Now, now, consider this as a reintroducing, or a introducing to the new blood, who might have their interest peeked.

The Thayan Menace

First Post
D&D2: Wrath of the Reviewer

Considering that this is a "spoiler-free" thread, I cannot unload on this cinematic travesty as much as I would like.

However, I can say this ... it was so horrid, that I actually had fun watching it. In fact ... I had such a good time, dogging it from start to finish, that I 'm actually thinking of buying the DVD.

That being said, did anybody else notice the bad sound? I felt like I was watching a poorly dubbed martial arts film.

-Samir

Remove ads