Khorvarian Days & Knights [IC]

Zweischneid

First Post
Zook, look on the others and says to all.

"Well seems we should go to the spires... our «thing» is there and this evil priest also. I supose we are taking that way arent we? "

Zook watch how Kolarred burns the body.... Cant these guys talk to dead people? All the same now. Maybe Kolarred or some else dont have that gift.

Saying to all agian. "I want to leave for the spires in the morning, lets se if we can follow the tracks of the priest and his rescue team." "How do you guys feel about it?"

'Maybe we should, maybe we should not... either way it might be wise to meet our contact at the Inn of Golden Embers.'
the Shifter muses.

Absentmindedly stroking his cat, the Wizard carefully considers the groups options.
'Those people already have a days headstart and following tracks will always be slower than simple travel. Even if the weather would favor us, which it certainly does not. Our advantage I think is that they have yet to find the temple and we might have someone who knows a bit about it.'

Facing the dragonmarked Noble with a curious look, Lynx quietly remarks
'It seems to me that this nights events have only set us more firmely on our chosen course. Something you would deny the Emerald Claw, wouldn't be proper in the possession of an evil priest of this strange bloodcult either, don't you think Sir Tyler?'

Last edited:

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Donoval Johns nods to the five men, no further questions forthcoming for him... and after he takes his partner's items from Tyler Du'Orien, he turns and walks up the stairs to go to bed. The rest of the group look at each other and then each prepares himself for the night as well.

Zook pulls out his blanket and lies out on the floor of the front room and plays his flute for a little while before nodding off.

Sir Kolarred goes outside in the pouring rain and spends about an hour and a half digging a small grave for Aaron Lleir and then burying his remains. It is very hard work with all the mud and sludge, but eventually his finishes. After a small prayer, Kolarred returns inside and spends a little while trying to dry off in front of the fire.

Lynx tries to engage the dragonmarked warrior in conversation about their plans tomorrow, but Tyler seems lost in thought and only gives the most cursory of responses. Nothing that Lynx is really able to deduce Du'Orien's intentions about. He decides that perhaps in the morning the warrior will be more talkative, but for now, the shifter is resolute in his decision to at least go meet their contact at the Inn of the Golden Embers, since that is the most logical next step.

Finally, Lyran stands in the front room in silent meditation. The clerics of the Silver Flame learned early on that clearing the mind lends itself better to clear thought, and he knows that they are going to need level-headedness the next day if they hope to achieve their goals.

Thus, if no one has anything further they specifically decide to do, everyone one-by-one finds places to sleep either upstairs or down, and go off to sleep.

Zweischneid

First Post
Lynx repacks his supplies before rolling out his bedroll next to the hearth, some of his wettest hung near the fire to dry as much as possible. Squatting down and yawning heartily, the Wizard shares a trail ration of dried fish with his familiar.

'Yes, I am sure there'll be less rain tomorrow.'
he assures Cariosa before rolling himself into his blankets. Somehow, the simple concerns of his cat amid all the wild intriques of this day, soothe the Shifters troubled mind and allow him to find untroubled and restful sleep.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"I would be willing to watch last, so that I might watch the dawn...if the weather allows..."

Assuming there is no argument, Lyren removes his armor, and sets down to sleep, resting easily.

Last edited:

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Tyler Du'Orien nods to the rest of the gentlemen and then offers them a good night. He says he will take second watch once Sir Kolarred gets tired, and then pass it off to Lyran for the early morning watch. He then turns and goes up and takes one of the rooms upstairs to get as comfortable a nap as possible before getting awoken for his watch.

All five party members and Donoval Johns sleep comfortablythroughout the night, and the next morning at daybreak, everyone begins to awake. As the sun rises, it is noticed that the rain has stopped... but a thin layer of fog rises from the damp ground. Everyone gets up and begins whatever sort of morning rituals they need before venturing off north towards Vedykar (which they should arrive at by late afternoon).

We are moving threads from this point in time. Please continue the adventure and make all new post in this new thread:

KNIGHTMARES OF KHORVAIRE

Thank you!

Last edited:

Remove ads