• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Khyber Rising: Eberron w/D20 Apocalypse(The Mystery & Horror begins!)

Scorpionfolke

First Post
Steve Gorak said:
Hey Scorpionfolke!

Could you just let us know what or characters remember from their abduction?
This way, woul could start a game thread and just role play our interactions untill you're ready to post.

Cheers,

SG
yap I hope to get at least part of that up tonight----I've been typing here & there trying to get it done, but damn, I suck at typing :] but anyway, I'll get up at least what had yall in Q'barra pissin off the local reptile population :D in what seemed a simple recovery of an art object of less than pleasant appearance :heh:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Eagerly awaiting the start of this game. Can't wait to have a thread up to at least start role-playing some inside our cell before getting out. Hope this gets rolling soon so we can start enjoying these funky characters and their adventures!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Hiya!

Just bumping this back to the top and hoping to hear some word of this getting started soon. I know it's the holidays for most people and won't get seriously concerned till after the new year, but I am starting to get worried here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads