• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Khyber Rising: Eberron w/D20 Apocalypse(The Mystery & Horror begins!)

garlicnation

First Post
Whoops, no, he isnt hairless. I use the same form for all my charachters and the one i did before that was of a soulknife and wannabe monk. He is covered in brown hair like a normal gnoll, and is a DnD gnoll that, before the equipment, looks much like this.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Okay, I posted my first try at a character in the Rogues Gallery. Since I hadn't heard back, I went with the Psionics for now since it didn't say anywhere that you weren't allowing them. If that's wrong, then I'll change the character to a Wizard or Sorcerer.

I went with a Githyanki for my race. Again, if you don't want to allow this then let me know and I'll find something to change it to.

Since it looks like others chose their mutations, so I am in the process of doing that. I picked my 3 cosmetic mutations already and I'm trying to spend my other 10 regular mutation points still and will post them when done.

If any of this is wrong then let me know and I'll make adjustments as needed. Thanks, and I am looking forward to starting this adventure!

*Edit: Okay, looking back at the original list of mutations I see one I need to ask about: Dual Brains! Please let me know what this is so I can consider it for my PC. Thanks!
**Later edit: Alright, found the info on Dual Brains in the Zip file on page 2 of the thread so I don't need that anymore.

Last edited:

ikazuchi

Explorer
Scorpionfolke said:
we could almost turn him into nightcrawler :D

That actually hadn't entered my head, but yeah, he DOES kinda end up looking like him, huh? And the personality I've been working on in my head for Jak does kind of line of with ol' Kurt.

A very confused and stressed Nightcrawler, and one more willing to knife someone in a dark alley.

Scorpionfolke

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
Scorpionfolke, are we supposed to roll for our mutations randomly or pick from the list and spend the 10 points however we want(+3 cosmetic for free I think??)?

Another question I hope hasn't been asked already (I read the thread but may have missed it): Are Psionics allowed?

Thanks, thats all for now I think.

Edit: Okay, also how about using races from Monte Cook's "Arcana Unearthed"? I am thinking about the Litorians which are Lion like humanoids. Thanks again.

pick your mutations

sorry, no to psionics

you can use the litorrian, though i do like your githyanki:)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Okay, I have revised my character to remove the psionics. She is now a sorceress instead of a Psion. Slightly changed her appearence as well as adding a basic idea for her history in the rogues gallery.

So do we have enough to get started now or are we waiting for more characters? And if we need more characters and it's allowed, I could play another one. I'd be interested in a warforged but I have no info on them due to lack of Ebberon books.

Scorpionfolke

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
Okay, I have revised my character to remove the psionics. She is now a sorceress instead of a Psion. Slightly changed her appearence as well as adding a basic idea for her history in the rogues gallery.

So do we have enough to get started now or are we waiting for more characters? And if we need more characters and it's allowed, I could play another one. I'd be interested in a warforged but I have no info on them due to lack of Ebberon books.

I'll be going w/those we have---I've been delayed a bit by working on yall's back history & having to deal w/the emotions that come with signing the divorce papers & learning that my exwife & daughter are going to be moving to the Virgin Islands making it very hard for me to see her since I'll be stuck in alabama :(

Anyway, I do hope to get the game going this week, just bear w/me :heh:

also, phoenix, your githyanki girl will have 3 class levels---the LA is being worked off via expierience point penalties

Phoenix8008

First Post
Great! Looking forward to getting started but just do what ya can when ya can and don't worry about us. Sorry to hear about your daughter being so far away.

Great to hear that my gal will have 3 levels! I might actually survive now! :D

I'll go level her up and revise that in the Rogue's Gallery now.

Scorpionfolke

First Post
Hey guys, wanted to let you know that I havent abandon yall---I'll be without distractions over the weekend & I'll finish the write ups of yalls characters & hopefully get the sketches of 'em done as well :D

I'll be back Tuesday & barring any problems, will get the mutant mayhem going! :p

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sounds good Scorpionfollke!

Just to let'cha know, I added more to my Rogues Gallery entry about her personality and a look into her possible future as far as a PRC. Also changed her appearance a few days back when I switched her from the Psion to the Sorceress. Now her armor and horns are more like a Red Dragons in preperation for her eventually becoming a half-dragon through the Dragon Disciple PRC.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Hope I don't seem pushy or anything, but I was just wondering if things were about ready to roll here or not. Not mad at all, just anxious to get playing and enjoy the mutant meyhem! :D

Last edited:

Remove ads