• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Khyber Rising: Eberron w/D20 Apocalypse(The Mystery & Horror begins!)

Erudite

First Post
Dear DM and Fellow Players,

My access to the Internet is going to be largely limited to my work time, rather than the time at home. This means that my ability to participate in PbP is drastically affected. I'm not sure how long this will last (most likely several months), and my work connection is s-l-o-w and infrequent. Unfortunately this means that I must withdraw from the games I tried so hard to be in. I apologize deeply for any inconvenience this creates for any of you. I hope to be back at the EN World PbP forums sometime late winter or next spring.

Regards,
Erudite

Scorpionfolke

First Post
Steve Gorak said:
OK, character's complete (post #16).
I decided to take the following mutations:
Extra arms, wall crawler, claws & leaper.
I dropped the tail, I felt it was a bit excessive.

Scorpionfolke, please let me know if a +1 damage adder from the claws to the monk's unarmed attacs is acceptable - and let me know if you feel +2 is more appropriate ;)
Also, I assumed 2700gp starting wealth.
I'm ready and looking forward to start.
Cheers,
SG

Whew! the plus 1 is plenty :p right on the startin wealth---also put your pc in the rogue's gallery for the game---linked in one of the earlier post :)

ikazuchi

Explorer
Enigma Jak

I never heard anything back about Jak, but with Erudite saying he can't play, I figured I'd offer him up again as a potential character. Let me know what you think.

Code:
Jak
Medium-size Male Human
Rogue 3
Chaotic Good

Abilities
	STR 10 (+0)
	DEX 18 (+4)
	CON 12 (+1)
	INT 17 (+3)
	WIS 14 (+2)
	CHA 15 (+2)

Hit Points: 21

Initiative: +4

Speed: 30

AC: 14 (flatfooted 10, touch 14)

Vision: Darkvision

Special Qualities:
	Evasion (Ex) ~ No damage instead of half damage on successful save
	Sneak Attack +2d6
	Trap Sense (Ex) +1 bonus to Reflex save and +1 Dodge bonus to AC vs. Traps
	Trapfinding ~ May use Search skill to locate traps

Saves:
	Fortitude: +2
	Reflex: +7
	Will: +3

Base Attack Bonus: +2

Skills:
	Appraise 5
	Balance 12
	Bluff 8
	Climb 2
	Concentration 1
	Diplomacy 6
	Disable Device 7
	Disguise 4
	Escape Artist 4
	Forgery 3
	Gather Information 4
	Heal 2
	Hide 10
	Intimidate 4
	Jump 12
	Listen 8
	Move Silently 10
	Open Lock 8
	Search 9
	Sense Motive 4
	Sleight of Hand 8
	Spot 8
	Survival 2
	Tumble 10

Feats
	Combat Expertise
	Improved Feint
	Weapon Finesse

Possessions: None that he knows of.

Cosmetic Mutations:
	Thin Fur Coat, Unnatural Skin, Unnatural Eyes
	A strips and whorls of short, glistening black fur create tribal patterns across Jak's deep blue skin but never climbs above his neck, leaving only his metallic silver eyes to break up the dark, uniform blue of his face.

Other Mutations:
	DARKVISION [MINOR]
	You gain darkvision.
	MP Cost: 3.
	Benefit: You can see in total darkness out to a range of 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only but is otherwise like normal sight.

LEAPER [MINOR]
	You gain the ability to leap incredible distances.
	MP Cost: 1.
	Benefit: You gain a +10 mutation bonus on all Jump checks.

VEXING VOICE [MAJOR]
	You can vex another creature using the peculiar resonance of your voice.
	MP Cost: 4.
	Benefit: Select any living creature within 30 feet of you as the target; the creature must be able to hear your voice to be affected. Upon hearing your voice, the creature must make a successful Will save (DC 10 + one-half your level + your Charisma modifier) or be dazed for 1 round. A successful save negates the effect. This ability is a mind-affecting compulsion usable three times per day. Using this ability is a free action.

Things didn't get any clearer for Jak when the door swung open. He's not exactly sure where he is or what the hell is going on, but he's willing to go along as long as he doesn't die. A quick tongue and quicker hands is all Jak really has to rely on, but with a good shot of luck, they'll do the job.

---------

In reality, Jak is a thief, and a pretty good one at that. Too many shots to the head, coupled with the one that landed him here has gone and blanked certain parts of his brain. He still has all his skills and feats, but is sorely lacking knowledge he has them. He'll gain the tendency of just using skills and abilities without realizing he's either done so or how he knows how to do something.

Scorpionfolke

First Post
Erudite said:
Dear DM and Fellow Players,

My access to the Internet is going to be largely limited to my work time, rather than the time at home. This means that my ability to participate in PbP is drastically affected. I'm not sure how long this will last (most likely several months), and my work connection is s-l-o-w and infrequent. Unfortunately this means that I must withdraw from the games I tried so hard to be in. I apologize deeply for any inconvenience this creates for any of you. I hope to be back at the EN World PbP forums sometime late winter or next spring.

Regards,
Erudite

Sorry u wont be able to game w/us right now, but, when u have the chance to get back online, give us a yell & I'll work u in :D

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Scorpionfolke said:
Whew! the plus 1 is plenty :p right on the startin wealth---also put your pc in the rogue's gallery for the game---linked in one of the earlier post :)

OK, character's up in the RG.
Yeah, I figured that +1 was plenty ;)
BTW, did you check out my "jump" skill check bonus :cool:

BTW, am I correct in assuming that my character can "hide" his extra hands using his changeling abilities by keeping them close to his body?

I'm defnitely looking forward to start this one!

Cheers,

SG

Scorpionfolke

First Post
ikazuchi said:
I never heard anything back about Jak, but with Erudite saying he can't play, I figured I'd offer him up again as a potential character. Let me know what you think.

In reality, Jak is a thief, and a pretty good one at that. Too many shots to the head, coupled with the one that landed him here has gone and blanked certain parts of his brain. He still has all his skills and feats, but is sorely lacking knowledge he has them. He'll gain the tendency of just using skills and abilities without realizing he's either done so or how he knows how to do something.

I'll allow jack

Scorpionfolke

First Post
Steve Gorak said:
OK, character's up in the RG.
Yeah, I figured that +1 was plenty ;)
BTW, did you check out my "jump" skill check bonus :cool:
BTW, am I correct in assuming that my character can "hide" his extra hands using his changeling abilities by keeping them close to his body?
I'm defnitely looking forward to start this one!
Cheers,
SG

I'm definately gonna have to work at challenging yall:)

you can hide your arms

hopefully we'll be startin tomorrow:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads